Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Are the E4 friend fleets any good?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)

Additional friend fleet will come to E3-5 in the middle of next week. The extra ff of E 3-4 will be led by Haruna.

The event will last for more than 10 days from the day ff is added to E5.

Edit: so to anyone struggling in e3-5, wait till that until you drop difficulty.

Those ff will probably even better than our current ones.

Last edited by 211303; 06-07-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Thanks for the post 211303. I hadn't noticed Intern-kun updated again, and was just debating dropping to normal on e3 (because the FF suck worse than my rng luck =D )

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    The extra time is very welcome. This allows me to stockpile again while waiting for E-5 friend fleet, then clear E-5 and farm for Fletcher afterward.
    I just started farming E-4 earlier today, but no Fletcher drop yet. I did get a dupe Sammy and Unryuu though (which I scrapped). Back to the E-5 friend fleet waiting room.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post

Additional friend fleet will come to E3-5 in the middle of next week. The extra ff of E 3-4 will be led by Haruna.

The event will last for more than 10 days from the day ff is added to E5.

Edit: so to anyone struggling in e3-5, wait till that until you drop difficulty.

Those ff will probably even better than our current ones.
    Thanks and that is certainly good news.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kuropo: Agree on the time extension - pretty sure there's gonna be another one. And yeah, wait for friend fleet. Certainly seems to be friend fleet the event (and/or resources, the event). Also extra props/kudos to frontliners (especially) and those who cleared w/o friend fleet help.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Zayinas
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    My only problem is that every friend fleet is a live update, and every live update might be a stealth fletcher drop rate buff, making me feel like a idiot for putting up with these FGO rates.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Kuropo: Agree on the time extension - pretty sure there's gonna be another one. And yeah, wait for friend fleet. Certainly seems to be friend fleet the event (and/or resources, the event). Also extra props/kudos to frontliners (especially) and those who cleared w/o friend fleet help.
    You mean another extension after the "10 or more days" after E-5 friend fleet implementation? I doubt it, since this one is variable and they have given us so much time already.

I do not think friend fleet is that very necessary this event. Even E-5-2 final kill should not be too hard. Comparing to previous final bosses, this one is somewhat on the easier side. The difficulty of E-5-2 mainly lies in the double Re-class and the blown out resource consumption (and repair bills). Whereas resource consumption has skyrocketed since all these capital ships Kai Ni, our resource gains and caps remain the same as it ever was.

On that note, aside from kudos to frontliners, do not forget RIP the other frontliners that ran out of resources... :/

Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @Kuropo: Meant that "10 days after E-5 Friend fleet" is probably an extension past the 1 week extension we got a while back. Maybe not. Depends upon how fast they put in E-5 Friend fleet. As for how "necessary", well... hearing (reading to be precise) a LOT of "best to wait for friend fleet", especially for E-5H final kill. Sure, E-5 up until final kill may not be so bad (Re-elite suggests otherwise), but if final kill is a huge wall (and looks that way) where you need Sparklecolle (god forbid) and the stars to align, then seems to me that friend fleet may very well be important. Not 100% sure about E-4 (starting soon), but seen reports of that can be a bit of a wall as well.

"On that note, aside from kudos to frontliners, do not forget RIP the other frontliners that ran out of resources... :/ "

True, and that just adds to my thoughts about friend fleet being a bigger deal this event than in the past. Can't recall an event where a notable number of players (who will be at cap) ran out of resources. Usually (again if at cap), that's fairly rare. Then again, not 100% tapped into the scene on multiple sites.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Kuropo: Meant that "10 days after E-5 Friend fleet" is probably an extension past the 1 week extension we got a while back. Maybe not. Depends upon how fast they put in E-5 Friend fleet. As for how "necessary", well... hearing (reading to be precise) a LOT of "best to wait for friend fleet", especially for E-5H final kill. Sure, E-5 up until final kill may not be so bad (Re-elite suggests otherwise), but if final kill is a huge wall (and looks that way) where you need Sparklecolle (god forbid) and the stars to align, then seems to me that friend fleet may very well be important. Not 100% sure about E-4 (starting soon), but seen reports of that can be a bit of a wall as well.

"On that note, aside from kudos to frontliners, do not forget RIP the other frontliners that ran out of resources... :/ "

True, and that just adds to my thoughts about friend fleet being a bigger deal this event than in the past. Can't recall an event where a notable number of players (who will be at cap) ran out of resources. Usually (again if at cap), that's fairly rare. Then again, not 100% tapped into the scene on multiple sites.
    You will be surprised how relatively tame the single Re-class is. Passing rate is actually pretty decent, definitely not comparable to the previous maps.
    Here is my replay of one of my pre-final attempts: http://kc3kai.github.io/kancolle-rep...om/VYEZTEf.png
    I might be in a luxury position in terms of fleet and equipment, but the actual final kill boss fight is also very doable. I was able to nearly S rank it even: http://kc3kai.github.io/kancolle-rep...om/0obYy4A.png
    Unfortunately I did not manage to land the final kill.. :/
    My patience is running low and I am considering heading back into E-5-2 again. :o

Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)