Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2522 Post(s)
    Whoa. Now I can see 70ish FP and possibly over 150 torpedo stat on Kongou k2c. Do remember that this means her day DA is only slightly better than CAs with BB guns which is to make up for over 200 night battle power.

Now I wonder if she can equip midget subs. Otherwise she's more of a CA role but takes up a BB slot in routing conditions which may not be as useful except for last dance killing blow.

EDIT: Just remembered all the new BB special attack abilities. inb4 instead of just improved night combat of herself she gets a new ability to do BB special attack for night battles :P

EDIT 2: I can see the cost of base 1 BP, +1 BP +1AR if it's really the torpedo outfit with 2 turrets, 1 gunmat for each 35.6 kai, 2 gunmats each 35.6 k2 (doubt it for k2, most likely akashi mod for maximum screw profit)

Last edited by ofi123; 04-03-2019 at 09:52 AM.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I've had enough runs where a six ship fleet, each with 40+ luck, whiff almost all their tpci, and last dances that counted 2-3 times more runs than chipping.

I'll take an FBB that can whack out a night cap shot with DA, any day.

But I have my doubts about this configuration coming true. It's too good in my mind.

As you say, her fp under this design in game is more likely to be 70-80. With 150 torp, that would make a night cap attack achievable with the trashiest large caliber guns. With good ones, even her DA during chuuha would best or match many night battlers at full hp.

And with large caliber guns and AP shell, her day time performance would be considerably better than cruisers. Crucially, she could easily take out those Na-class destroyer burgers in one shot, something even cruisers have difficulty with sometimes.

It's just too good. It can't be this. But if it is....

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    @DLRevan I vaguely remember that image being proven as fake, and being from a Japanese magazine or something.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    @Danielosama This comes from archived historical material in Japan, specifically, the specifications only, There is a lot of material not on the public domain, and which only in recent years has been re-discovered or un-archived.

I don't know if the image is from some magazine or not, because its certainly not an original. The original paper drawing would certainly not have had this look without more notation, and it would not have had an English label.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2522 Post(s)
    Hijacking this a bit. Anyone knows when was it that bonuses for certain ships with type 3 sonar was added? Just noticed this and it pretty much made it better than T4 for those ships.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Hijacking this a bit. Anyone knows when was it that bonuses for certain ships with type 3 sonar was added? Just noticed this and it pretty much made it better than T4 for those ships.
    Patch on 22 January.

Noted that the bonus stat doesn't count for damage calculations, so it only helps you triggers oasw.

T4 is still better damage wise.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2522 Post(s)
    @211303

Oh I see. Then it's near useless since at best it's just to bump that 1 point.

How did they manage to add a stat that doesn't include in damage calculation lol.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @211303

Oh I see. Then it's near useless since at best it's just to bump that 1 point.

How did they manage to add a stat that doesn't include in damage calculation lol.
    It isn't the first time tbh. As far as we know, aa in for all known equipment bonus doesn't affect actual shotdown rate.

Rest assure though, as fp and torp from bonus actually works normally.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2522 Post(s)

Hopefully they make all quests completion automatic with this, but with the quest increase item I doubt it.