Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    howd you get them to 50+ so fast

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan

It's easy to make several girls to lv 50 fast......shop offered some exp fodder sacrifices.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    EDIT: Quick question. Does reflect damage mean damaging foe equivalent to damage taken or straight up damaging foe with the damage that is reduced?

Like is the reflect between Neuschwanstein and Amer Fort the same?

Question 2: My weapon storage is full. Do I just sell off all low tier weapons or can they be used for something?

Question 3: Does the same effect from different sources overlap? Like 3 girls with def down.

@Fiir-chan

Well I did have half a dozen Tsubasa Toku and dozens of Tsubasa & Byakusen laying around from long term hibernating.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-08-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    oof. i'm at rock bottom regarding gold. i have no way to get some exp and gold lmao.
    @ofi123 i just auto sell all low rarity weapons i dont think they have any other use. its not like there's a level restriction for higher rarity weapons like gfl does. (not sure if low rarity weaons have special effects like ignore defense or something) and feed copies to each other for +10

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Damage reflect deals damage based on the reflector's ATK. i.e. Neuschwanstein will reflect 100% of her own ATK on anything that attacks her.

If the same effect effect is % based, only the highest one will be active. i.e. -10% DEF, -30% DEF, only the -30% will be active.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    @Folseus

Thanks. Still not clear on reflect, say atk of 1 and damage taken of 3. Is it
    1) Damage taken 3, damage dealt 1
    2) Damage taken 2 (3-1), damage dealt 1

Also, am I clear to just sell every 3* and below weapons?

Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Neuschwanstein reflects 100% of her own ATK stat at whatever attacks her.

So when something attacks my Neuschwanstein when she's fully upgraded, she reflects 644 damage back at the enemy. The enemy's DEF then blocks some of that damage.

When she's an enemy like in this event map, she does the same thing. Whenever your castle attacks her, she reflects whatever her ATK stat is back at the castle.

Some ★3 weapons can be used if you don't have a ★4 equivalent, or it's an event weapon, but most of them aren't worth keeping. The ones off the top of my head you might want to keep are the ones with +Range or +ASPD.
    You can naturally farm ★3 with +1 on them, and the auto-sell feature sells all ★2 or lower and ★3 without +s at once.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    @Folseus

What I was trying to understand that is does the reflect reduce the damage taken by the damage reflected, or is damage still taken at 100%. Like from your Neuschwanstein example, does she take 644 less damage from each enemy attack since it's reflected back, or she's taking full damage but deals 644 damage each time she's attacked?

Apology from making this long, just want to make sure if reflect is truly a reflect and not just a counter.

Rep
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    @ofi123 It is a counter attack so the girl still take full damage, it is similar to the Panda token's passive from Chengdu Castle.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    @ohno133

Thanks! Needing to know if reflect isn't just countering in disguise always bothered me.