Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)

Awakening Renewal Information (Updated 5/17, Renewal Part 2)

It appears going forward we will be receiving the [Awakening] Class Trait buffs for each class in separate updates.
    The 5/17 (Fri) update brought the Warrior class trait. I compared the damage dealt between two max level Warriors wearing the same axe with no awakenings and full awakenings.
    The STR difference was about 700 but the damage difference was much larger so it appears the effects are always active.

▼ Improvements
    [Awakening] improvements
    The first Awakening rank will unlock a new [Class Trait] for a character.
    This update brings the additional Warrior Class Trait [War Dance].
    - Warrior [War Dance] ... Increases Warrior's ATK, increasing based on her %HP remaining.
    [3rd Rank] and [5th Rank] awakening will increase the magnitude of [War Dance]'s effects.
    ※ Through some initial testing, the effects of [War Dance] appear to be always active. Please notify me if this is found to be not true.

The Training Tab (研修, blue tab) now contains the options for Raising, Class Up, Inherit, and Awakening.

On this screen, you can choose your currently not-fully awakened employees to awaken.

Each awakening now gives a significantly higher amount of stats, and for all of the stats that full awakened employee previously gave.
    i.e. a Fighter will now gain STR+%, VIT+%, INT+%, and HP+ even with one awakening.
    You can choose another Employee to use for the awakening or choose items. The other Employee must be the same Employee.
    You will no longer gain EXP for awakening.

Another currently locked feature will be unlocked in a future update.

The 4/12 (Fri) update is planned to bring a renewed awakening functionality.
    The following improvements are planned.

UI Improvement
    Employees will have [Awakening] and [Inherit] separated, with the [Awakening] UI made to be more easily usable.

Awakening Use Items Appear
    Rare item used exclusively for Employee Awakening instead of employees will become available.

Awakening Buffs
    Up until now, awakenings gave specific status bonuses based on the number of awakenings.
    After the renewal, parameter bonuses will also be included.

After the renewal, you will no longer be able to [Inherit] the same employees together.
    Employee [Awakening] will no longer give EXP.

Players who wish to [Inherit] EXP between employees should complete their [Inherit] before the 4/12 (Fri) maintenance.

With this awakening renewal, already awakened employees will keep gain the newly awakened statuses too.

After the Awakening Renewal Part 1 release, Awakening Renewal Part 2 is expected to release next month.

4 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 05-18-2019 at 04:43 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    Does this mean I should feed the clones now?

Rep
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    @ofi123

I dunno - Folseus just said dupes cannibalism will no longer gives EXP

But just incase, fed some of my main 5s with their dupe, not all though
    Someone like Shion, that have good speed and hit like a truck however, I keep the dupes still.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    @ofi123 They were not very clear on what exactly they're doing, but the notice says you will not be able to inherit the same characters to one another.
    It's possible they'll allow you to turn a dupe into this new awakening item or something along those lines, but I have no idea. I'll be feeding my dupes together I guess.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    @Folseus

I see. Guess I'll feed my to keep the extra stat bonuses.

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    In my understanding,
    Now: takeover gets awaken and exp
    Renew: separate takeover and awaken. takeover gets exp. awaken doesn't get exp.
    there will be 2 ways of awaken.
    1. eat the same girl
    2. use awakening item

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ok, thumbs up for this change.
    My bread production went up from 140 to 149 cause of the changes.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    This got me confused a little. From the Employee list screen UI. The sell/unemploy button at the bottom right corner has been changed to awaken button. Now we got to use button below the character name list to sell. Is this button new? I don't remember at all if it's already there before the patch. It's quite nice tho, we can multiple sell. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    @Mikan That's been there for a veeeeery long time.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    @Folseus Ah I see, I think I saw it before, but never know what it was for. I'm so used with the bottom right corner one to sell. :) I was a bit panic when it become awaken button. No more selling employees for silver feathers anymore??? >_<