Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    Oh right, Rose can also stun. Seriously, Elsa needs to get something.

Rep
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    My farm team for the hardest difficulty. Full damage + pre-emtive attack.

@ofi123 Elsa EP 3 have pre-emtive and "Increases Critical based on the number of enemies present at the start of battle".

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    @ohno133

Oh, so it's pre-emtive and not fast. But that doesn't change much really. Even with better crit I find her damage very lacking compared to my other max CU with EP3 weapons.

EDIT: Managed to "buff" her somewhat giving her the +30% crit personal acc, which allows her to more reliable crit (still not as devastating as when Siegrid holding it) which makes her more viable now. Her pre-emtive allows her to kill enemies with crit that if otherwise will attack if I use Rose or Siegrid, though if she doesn't then...meh.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-15-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    No luck in getting any of the event girls. Hopefully I can get Vicky soon or getting her equipment recipe will be impossible...

Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    I don't use Ques for pre-empt since she's Wind and so are a lot of the enemies.
    Macrophage is okay if you have her since she pre-empts with earth too, but she tends to miss a bit more than others.

+100% ATK on round 1 and such armor/accessories on everyone makes it a lot easier.
    And the Hellhound Accessory on Luciel EX makes her even stronger.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    I also recommend Ito. Her CW has earth element and first strike. Because she's a samurai, she'll hit better than Macrophage and has pretty high dodge to survive. However I still use both, Macro sometimes cast attack buffs and Ito will do a lot of damage. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    Finally gotten 1 of the new girls from draw, if only I was lucky earlier I could have gotten up to 30 more orbs.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    How many days left btw? I got Vicky, but not enough yet for her weapon recipe, need 25 more orbs. Her armor is not important, there are a lot of armors she can wear. Awaken books would be nice too but can wait at another time. At least I want to be able to craft her CW before event end.

------------------
    @ofi123 Congrats. :) Which one did you get?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Thanks! Rewde, I always collect mages first unless I really like the other.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I think Rewde is the better one. :)

The rogue has lethal where she drop an apple for 1 damage or 99999. Same with other character with lethal, it's unreliable, you don't know when it's gonna happen lol. It's funny tho if it happen and she 1-shot an enemy. In the end Rewde is the better choice. :)