Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2549 Post(s)
    If true, then 50/50 per pair, 3rd and 5th are duds, would be valid and just people getting dere RNG with more copies/pairs.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1643 Post(s)
    I went ahead and did it... +1 confirm for 4 lv 1 Mizuho on lv99 Mizuho Kai giving +1 HP

Now to farm up some more I guess. Maybe my luck will improve with the dupes removed.

@DLRevan

On one hand the devs have done scaling drop rates like that in the past. On the other hand, there is 211 saying he found 4 Kamoi in 33 runs in 2-4...

Considering the player needs 2 dupes, on top of the at least one original that they keep for themselves, in order to have a chance at successful HP modding, I don't believe that the scaling penalty to drop, if such a thing exists, can possibly be very harsh otherwise it would take inordinately long. It's not like farming Iowas or Saratogas where the ship would potentially be useful for their potential power, in this case it's just to slap a couple of dupes onto another one.

For the record, I'm on 38 2-4s with just the one Mizuho, 10 4-3s with nothing and 100+ 4-4s (because of ranking) with nothing.

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ @ C95 二日目(日)よ-40b
    Twitch

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5326 Post(s)

In terms of drop rate, according to data from TsunDB, there seems to be scaling for Gotland and Akitsushima, while none for Kamoi and Mizuhou.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Well, my luck is working just fine. Although I find farming really boring (I didn't farm anything after Aquila since her farming didn't go well and so I moved on and I got her while clearing the next map just like I-400, Luigi Torelli, Gotland and I-13, although she didn't drop during her first event) I decided to get an Akitsushima for my 3rd Taitei and I had the feeling that I would have get her in 2 sorties (just like Graf many years ago). The 2 sorties at 3-4 gave me a Kaga and Akitsushima, so I'll soon have a 3rd Taitei that I will probably never use.

Last edited by Ink20; 05-09-2019 at 02:49 PM.