Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5465 Post(s)

Info from Comptiq and Famitsu (May 2019)

Source: https://m.a9vg.com/article/42461

This time our first leak of Famitsu is a Chinese source.

1. All Kongou class will receive their k3 in the future.

2. The illustrator of the new bb has been providing cg for the game since the very beginning, but has never drawn a BB.

(so not Yoshinori, Akira, Yadokari, Shibafu or Konishi)

Edit:

New official KC comic series in Famitsu. You might know this guy for his Hoppo doujin.

Comptiq:

1. The Zuiun doll is designed by Shibafu.

2. If it is ready, they will show an even more brushed up version of the pv (e.g. Better cg for Yamashiro) in the coming zuiun fes live stage.

3. The story of the new anime will be completely new.

4. Shigure will get a 3rd remodel.

5. They wanted to introduce a full fledged night Suisei, but not sure if they can make it with so many projects at hand.

Last edited by 211303; 05-09-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    1. All Kongou class will receive their k3 in the future.
    K3 as in literal kai hei or 3rd remodel like Kongou k2c? Either way, I'm screwed. How do I even try to marry those versions after remodeling existing married copies....

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Third remodel, which is what the devs have previously referred to Kongou's K2C as.

Well, you knew it was probable when you first heard about Kongou's remodel I'm sure. That you'd have to deal the other 3 too heh.

There's actually quite a lot of artists who were in since the beginning, but never drew a BB. Thing is many of them have not drawn new art for KC in years...and given the nature of the hint I'm not sure if that makes it more likely to be someone who did continue working on KC, or someone who's been gone a long time.

Last edited by DLRevan; 05-08-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5465 Post(s)
    @DLRevan The list would be Kurokuro, Ugume, Bob, Parsely, Drew, Ichiso, Kusada Souta, Fujikawa (if you count ooyodo and akashi as npc), if we exclude the inactive ones like Mikoto Akemi.

- - - Updated - - -
    @ofi123 Should be the k2c ones as k3 (第三改装) is also used to refer to that conversion. Obviously this is a Chinese summary so I am not sure what the exact wording is in the interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Dev and their inconsistency.

So is it 1945 Akagi or 1946 Akagi?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    @211303 @DLRevan

After reading it myself, the sentence leans more to k2c or some other k2 alternatives. Since the sentence is "Other Kongou class sisters third remodel is also planned", the wording of "other" would easily mean Hiei, Kirishima and Haruna. Though it is still possible for them to receive a straight up k3 instead if they can't find any alternate remodels.

@211303

Since both are ifs remodel, I guess the difference would be pre-surrender IJN styled CV Akagi or post surrender CV Akagi that may contained allied tech. Though if that was the case, I guess 1945 to be more likely unless in Kancolle universe there was no surrender in 1945.

Last edited by ofi123; 05-08-2019 at 03:47 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5465 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Or just a typo in the magazine

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    @211303

Yeah I know, just throwing it out there what a 1946 Akagi could be.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    @ofi123 We know KC is set in or close to the present day, and that it's pretty certain all the history happened.

Rather than a typo, I wonder if there are simply two versions. Though nothing has been mentioned of anything other than Reppu variants, which wouldn't be anything special for a 1946 remodel.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    At the rate this is going, the statement of everyone is getting a kai ni eventually seems to only come true after every possible kanmusu exists. That or some kanmusu/classes added after that statement are not going to have a kai ni.

@DLRevan

Since the 1946 is a leak of Famitsu while the 1945 is from Famitsu proper, I'd say either the Chinese leak got a typo or got bait info. RIP leaker if the latter is true.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    At the rate this is going, the statement of everyone is getting a kai ni eventually seems to only come true after every possible kanmusu exists. That or some kanmusu/classes added after that statement are not going to have a kai ni.

@DLRevan

Since the 1946 is a leak of Famitsu while the 1945 is from Famitsu proper, I'd say either the Chinese leak got a typo or got bait info. RIP leaker if the latter is true.
    1946 is also used in an official tweet.

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...737434112?s=19