Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IGN
    かぜばね
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    @goesto11 @211303 thanks, I guess I'd wait a bit for the information on EO then

Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 143/165, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10
    KanDex complete: 2018-03-18

Rep
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Will there be a shiplock guide thread to see which ships are needed in which maps? I can't start E-1H because I don't know which ships to use.

Just saw Fletcher and Colorado and I really really want to get both of them so I'm a lot more motivated compared to last event.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)
    @silentcap I will make one once I clear all maps.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    Got E-1 Hard done so just going to update in case anyone is still waiting to start and such. Fleet in image below. Decided to go with one DE for easy OASW (being conservative with better DD). Not 100% sure if any OASW is "required", but worked out well enough. Would go with at least 4 NB equipped ships. CL + 5xDD would work well here, arguably bit better if one OASW since still better for NB.

Decided to go with boss shelling support and send 4x LBAS bombers to Node O while "chipping", and then one wave to Node O and one to Boss for final kill.

Last edited by goesto11; 05-26-2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Update
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    E1 Hard cleared!

Notable drops: Kishinami, Etorofu, Kunashiri

LBAS - send to node O. Send to boss node if boss is difficult to defeat

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

E1 Hard clear

E1 Hard Cleared:

Video of the kill (equipment shown at the end).

Really easy map, nothing else to say.

Last edited by Danielosama; 05-27-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Death from above!

Rep
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    E-1H Cleared

Tama (lv97): 2x20.3cm(no.3), T33
    Takanami (lv46): 2x12.7cmHA(LM), T22K4
    Naka (lv99): 20.3cm(no.3), 20.3cm(no.2), Shiun
    Ikazuchi (lv95): 2x12.7cmHA(LM), T33
    Isonami (lv94): 2x12.7cm Type-B (+1, non-mod), T33
    Inazuma (lv95): 12.7cm Type-B, 130mm B-13 (+1), T33

For a first map, this one sure gave me some trouble in the initial runs that I have to resort to boss support just to get good chances to kill the boss.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    E1H done!

Here's the fleet:

The ship order doesn't really matter, I shuffled them around as morale dictated. Just used benchwarmers and my first waifu, so she could help out and do her best in this event too. This map was such a breeze. The last respite before the hell that's yet to come...

Used the exact same fleet for unlocking, only replaced a CL for a DE to get the routing for S-node. Unlike most E1 maps, barely any ASW was needed here. For unlocking, I had two extra OASW ships (sonars+DC on Inazuma and Murakumo). For the boss runs, I only had Isuzu with the sonar as my sole OASW ship. Hell, even 7-1 has more dangerous pre-boss sub nodes.

Took a total of 10 sorties and barely any resources. No node/boss support. No sparkling. Only used LBAS for the final unlock step (S-node) and then for the boss (4 bombers). Although the Tsu class wrecked a lot of them, I'm not too worried because I started the event at hardcap bauxite. More resource-conscious players may want to direct them to the pre-boss surface node instead or not use LBAS altogether. That makes S-ranks a bit less likely though.

Anyway, onwards to E2!

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Starting late to wait for shiplock info, but I take it that it's mostly settled now?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @firehawk12: Mostly, but E-5 is proving to be a wall for some frontliners so not all info is out. KC Wikia doesn't have anything on it, bu there's some info out there. You can start for sure, but make sure to search what's out there. Also, if you're going for hard clear, may want to wait on Friend Fleets for E-3 through E-5 and stockpile until then. Can do E-1 & E-2 (I'm working on finishing E-2. :/)

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.