Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Thanks, most of the fleets here (including yours should be good?

Also I heard E2 was really bad...

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @firehawk12; As far as I know, I haven't made any fleet locking mistakes. Did some extra research to see who was where when RL Pearl Harbor happened. So I think you'll be OK for E-1 fleet and don't see why there would be any problem with E-2 TP fleet as well, though some use Chiyoda/Chitose K2 instead of Zuihou K2(B). Planning to use Chiyoda & Chitose for E-3. Don't need a lot of CVL this event (unlike that one event if you recall). If I need another fast CVL, got Ryuujou (will be using Junyou for E-2 Part 2).

Bit "OT", but from what I gather, save USN ships for E-5 along with Akagi (saving Kaga as well though subject to change). Cranes for E-4 along with Hiryuu or Souryuu. Not sure who yet for E-3 for CV(B). Hmm.. I guess save Ise K2 for E-5 and either Hyuuga K2 as well or a Fusou-class K2. Read try to save Nelson/Nagato/Muitsu (in K2 form) for E-5 as well. There's also some DD to consider. Kasumi is historic for a few maps so have to pick which one. Guessing best to save ABKM for E-5 (though mine's not luck modded. :/). Eh, you get the idea. [Edit] Check out historic ship list for E-3 on KC wikia (Soviet + some others). WILL need to use a lot of historic on that may (also yay! Gangut is useful!).

OH, if you want the new DE/CDS, I'd farm prior to clearing E-2 on Easy. Fletcher farming does NOT look good. :/ And yeah, E-2 Part 2, E-3 (I think), E-4 and most of all E-5 Hard seem pretty though. E-5 has Re-Elite gate keeper mode and check out the levels of HP & armor for E-5 boss on Hard. Also not installations for E-3 & E-4.

GL

Last edited by goesto11; 05-28-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    I'm curious because I'm seeing different requirements for unlocks. Do I need 5 DD and one CAV for this map to visit nodes?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @firehawk12: Don't use ANY CA(V) for E-1. It's a easy map even on Hard. Just go with CL + 5xDD (you'll need 5x DD for unlocking, though Node U limits to CL + 4xDD (what I used) for one comp). You can use a DE (for OASW) in place of a DD (what I did if you want0. 2xCL + 4xDD gives a stronger clearing comp, but not required. I used Boss support instead of LBAS at Boss to save on bauxite so that's an option as well. Used LBAS to help with other nodes (Node O).

You need to be quite careful with locking this event, especially with special ability ships (e.g. Nelson, Nagato & Mutsu), 4-slot CL & DD, and historic bonus ships (e.g. Kasumi for E-5 and USN ships for E-5),

Rep
    Mentioned
    2646 Post(s)
    For the boss node LoS check, do I really need F33=50? That basically means 1CL1DD would be LoS mule.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    For the boss node LoS check, do I really need F33=50? That basically means 1CL1DD would be LoS mule.
    This info is from wikia, right? It says C(n)=3 there.

I had one surface radar on everyone so they could DA and it was enough.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ - WE ARE IN! C96 @ 一日目(金) 南地区 ヒ-29a
    Twitch

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @ofi123: Cleared E-1H with this. As NanashiYoukai says, KC Wikia figure uses cn=3, not cn=1. Not sure why, as it can be confusing.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2646 Post(s)
    EDIT: Never mind, read the wikia. So apparently I was running 3x the required LoS lol.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Thanks! Trying my best to follow the guides. lol
    On to E2...

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Started the event today and cleared E1H with 2CL 4DD and 5 S-rank at the boss (no support).
    The only problem I had with this map was about choosing what to do with LBAS (in the end I chose to bomb O).
    I have another problem, though... I broke (or rather, I finally noticed that I was already broken). I had noticed that my interest in the game was dying but I hoped it wouldn't have reached this point (the point where clearing the last event on hard, getting a good TB as ranking reward and looking at this event rewards doesn't give me any happiness/motivation). Although I don't want to play the game at the moment, I think I'll try to clear this event (H-H-H-E-E) in order to have no regrets in case this situation changes in the future.

Last edited by Ink20; 06-02-2019 at 05:56 PM.