Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5454 Post(s)
    @ofi123

1) yes

2) Not sure tbh, as there isn't much data on central.

3) marine+kami

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    @211303

Thanks! Fast+ really limits stuff. Thankfully jets are pretty decent for fast+ farming.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

E4 Hard Clear

E4 Hard cleared:

Followed 211303's guide for the unlock requirements, and used this CTF fleet for the chipping until the 3rd starting point appeared.

Then switched to STF for the Final kill.

Not much to add to what's already been said, the CTF chipping is absolutely horrendous. I did half of it without friend fleets, and had quite some runs do 0 damage to the Boss.
    The friend fleets definitely help, but not THAT much imo.

Once the 3rd starting point is unlocked and you go full historical STF, it's a walk in the park.

Good luck to those still at it

Death from above!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @211303: Will start on this a bit later, but a ]couple of 3 questions first.

First, I'm using your guide for this map (almost if not entirely 1 for 1 with ships & equipment). Just want to make sure that the fleet comps & load outs listed there are still your most current recommendation.

Second, saw your comment about not using Kongou, Abukuma, Kagerou and Shiranui because some of the better Friend Fleets have them. Question I have is that can I use Kongou (or any of them, but it would be just Kongou) in a Node or Boss support expedition without and negative affect on possible Friend Fleet? I'd think that's OK, but not 100% sure.

Third, any comments on Support Expeditions in general?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danielosama View Post
    Not much to add to what's already been said, the CTF chipping is absolutely horrendous. I did half of it without friend fleets, and had quite some runs do 0 damage to the Boss.
    The friend fleets definitely help, but not THAT much imo.
    Meh. Was hoping Friend Fleet would provide a consistent and marked benefit. Not really up for huge resource burn. Did you use the "better" friend fleet option?

How about running Node Shelling Support (yeah, I know more resources). Is pass rate/get to the boss any issue or is it all just CTF sucks at the boss node? If it means I have a much higher pass rate and/or my CTF is in sufficiently better shape that it does much better at the boss node, Node Shelling Support may be worth the price.

Thanks.

Last edited by goesto11; 06-07-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    Meh. Was hoping Friend Fleet would provide a consistent and marked benefit. Not really up for huge resource burn. Did you use the "better" friend fleet option?

How about running Node Shelling Support (yeah, I know more resources). Is pass rate/get to the boss any issue or is it all just CTF sucks at the boss node? If it means I have a much higher pass rate and/or my CTF is in sufficiently better shape that it does much better at the boss node, Node Shelling Support may be worth the price.

Thanks.
    I have flamethrowers to spare, so I obviously went with the "better" friend fleet, might as well.

I thought it was obvious, but I ran Node Shelling Support all the time (Boss support too). I rarely had retreats, the problem is at the Boss Node itself, with barely any ammo and fuel, you suffer.

Death from above!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5454 Post(s)
    @goesto11
    First, I'm using your guide for this map (almost if not entirely 1 for 1 with ships & equipment). Just want to make sure that the fleet comps & load outs listed there are still your most current recommendation.

Second, saw your comment about not using Kongou, Abukuma, Kagerou and Shiranui because some of the better Friend Fleets have them. Question I have is that can I use Kongou (or any of them, but it would be just Kongou) in a Node or Boss support expedition without and negative affect on possible Friend Fleet? I'd think that's OK, but not 100% sure.

Third, any comments on Support Expeditions in general?
    1. Don't have much to add to the guide. The comp is just an example, but isn't a perfect one and can subject to adjustment. For example, if you feel you need more firepower for LD, you can always remove the night scout on Ooyodo for a dual purpose radar so she can trigger normal AACI, and change duck into another daihaitsu DD.

2. Support doesn't affect FF.

3. I always use double support.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    6 flamethrowers for support, do u think they accept advance payment, i can give them a few hundred

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    Quick question: I went C>G>I then retreat due to taihai. The KC3kai panel shows a mechanic change, what is that about?

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Did you get a air raid during that time? Maybe it was AS base defence unlock.

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ - WE ARE IN! C96 @ 一日目(金) 南地区 ヒ-29a
    Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    EDIT: Anyone knows why my LBAS bombers lose all their proficiency even though about half of them survives?

Also, over 1k bauxite cost just for CTF unlock route single sortie >.<

@NanashiYoukai

Ah right. Thanks!

Last edited by ofi123; 06-07-2019 at 05:10 PM.