Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)
    @Makikaki Passing rate is extremely low thanks to double Re class, and the boss is very, very tough even if you get in.

Don't recommend to attempt LD before friend fleet arrives. P1 and chipping is actually very easy though.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    @211303 Friend fleet won't help with Re class though, I really wonder if there is some more info hiding.

Death from above!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @211303: So.... 270k fuel then after E-3, E-4 and E-5H, BUT only to LD and left with only 5K (down 265k fuel)!? THAT is insane. Is this event channeling the spirit of Summer 2014 or something? Unreal. Also, what about 2-weeks left before this ends w/o extension?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danielosama: Yeah, if you're going to have a really tough boss to kill, then need to moderate with getting to the boss reasonably easily or vice versa. Very low Pass rate (and I'm assuming 211303 is sparkling a combined fleet >_>)) on top of low kill rate is a bit much IMO.

Last edited by goesto11; 05-26-2019 at 11:52 PM. Reason: poorly, rushed sentence fixed
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Tedster59
    Server
    Shortland
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I'm just hoping for friend fleet or stealth tweaked debuff.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Well, I am also quite wasteful on the way and there is no friend fleet yet. Let's not make any early judgement yet.

Lieutenant
    IGN
    Kahlev
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @211303 Saw a few people in twitter posting about similar cases, starting from near max resources and being out of fuel before finishing with E5, so it doesn't look like an aislated case at least.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @211303: True, but FFleet is going to have to make a big difference from what I'm seeing. "Only" 5 maps and admittedly just my impression, but from what I can tell other than E-1 (obviously) and maybe E-2, E-3 on (Hard modo at least) is just a slog. Calculating the right difficulty/balance can be tough when designing events - well games in general (apparently some new games like Fallout 76, Anthem, etc. having difficulty with that stuff). Maybe FFleet will significantly make a big difference (but won't help get by Re-Elite for E-5, that's still an issue), but I do wonder whether devs maybe got things a bit off with this event. I'm as good of shape as I've been for an event (298k fuel, 290k ammo, 290k steel, 285k bauxite with almost 2100 buckets. Don't ask me about screws though >_<), and yet, will I have enough to CLEAR let alone farm for new ships, etc.? Time's a factor as well, and thinking I need to get on at least farming E-2 for Ishigaki.

If you have time while working on recovering fuel, perhaps you might take a moment to add your thoughts on Ishigaki farming in the thread?: Seems everyone is using SSV and Node J (maybe L as well), but (A) not sure about whether I need to save subs for possible (I have 1-19, 1-8, 1-68, I-26 as involved in some way with RL Pearl), and (B) CL + 4xDD + CVL surface on Easy still looks tempting to me. Essentially use what I would clear hard with so will be locked anyway. Only change would be swap in 1-2 daihatsu DD for TP clear.

Anyway, very much appreciate your guides & advice as always & best of luck getting a quick clear.at E-5.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)

E5 historical

Edit: damn, posted the wrong tweet. Fixed now.

Last edited by 211303; 05-28-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    How many CVLs (fast) and CAVs one needs for E-5?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)
    @Makikaki one CAV and no CVL