Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5465 Post(s)
    @Danielosama Yeah, in this case only Kasumi needs to carry a radar. She is also the ship that is affected the least by having one less torp.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Cleared E5 Medium over two-three days, first part doing first HP bar and doing the unlocks and finally clearing it.

Have to say, it was the easiest medium mode for a final map I ever done, I didn't suffer a single retreat anywhere on the map at any stage, had a few damaged ships getting closed, but nothing forced me to retreat. I was expecting Medium LD to give me some trouble but the boss itself and her supports never gave me any trouble. Feels so weird.

I should had done Hard mode, but I didn't want to damage my resources that badly since rebuilding is so time consuming, if anyone is in doubt, do it on Hard Mode if you got the resources.

My fleet was based on 211303's.

Once again, thanks to everyone who shared their fleets and the guides, without you guys, this would be impossible.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Hmm. Can I use 2 CLTs for the first part?

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Yes you can. Main reason why I brought 2CA (Myoukou and Maya) was to take advantage of Maya AACI for passing rate and also with TCI, while Myoukou holds the night scout.

But you can just send Maya with red gun + HA gun + air radar + night scout + MG in socket since yours is at normal luck iirc, and have a 2nd CLT.

Just pay close attention to the LoS (about Cn1=30 for both fleets added) to avoid being accidentally sent away from the first boss.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ - WE ARE IN! C96 @ 一日目(金) 南地区 ヒ-29a
    Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    @NanashiYoukai

Thanks. My Maya luck is only at 28 so that is a better option right now.

EDIT: What's the LoS requirement though?

EDIT2: A few questions:

1) Ranking of these AA radars for AA: SK+SG, FuMO, T21kai +10, T42 +10
    1) 2 guns+radar+AP or 2 guns+seaplane+AP for 1st slot Nagatsu?
    3) Why does Iowa gets gun fit penalty on 16inch GFCS?

Last edited by ofi123; 06-09-2019 at 05:00 AM.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    @ofi123

I wrote the needed LoS up there. About Cn1=30 (combined total of both fleets), more than that to route to boss, less than that to route away (for Node V/X unlocking)

For your other questions

1) I value Fleet Air Defence very highly since it affects all ships' fixed shootdown, which helps in emptying plane slots when they are picked for air defence.
    Therefore, I would say T42 +10 > T21kai +10 > SK+SG > FuMO. (based on their 艦防 stat, as displayed in Akashi-list)

I actually don't have a maxed T42 yet (should work on that!) so I use T21kai +10 mostly, but also use FuMO to boost the firepower on low FP ships like Ise k2.

2) The reason for the radar on the first ship is to increase the power of Nagamutsu touch, since the first ship fires twice. You also need to carry 6 radars anyway to skip the ambush node before the Re Node X.

However, I actually used a seaplane for arty spotting for E5P1 and E5P2 chipping. This is because since the first ship doing the touch should be given Very Long range to ensure they always fire first (so Touch is the first thing that triggers), but during shelling at the nodes they are also the first ship to fire, and being unable to do arty spotting can be costly as they could miss a chance to destroy a enemy ship (especially against Node H with 3 Nu Kai, as well as Node X with the Re). The extra bonus damage to touch is not really needed either for P1 or for P2 chipping, both of which are quite simple. For Part 2, remember to give a radar to someone else so you still have 6 radars total.

When I get around to doing E5P2LD once friend fleet is added, I'll put a radar on the 1st ship in order to maximise the power of touch at the boss and just try to survive not having 1st shot with arty spotting.

3) No idea, you'll have to ask Tanaka. The total accuracy boost from a maxed GFCS outweighs the penalty anyway so people still use it.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    @NanashiYoukai

Thanks. Missed the LoS the first time thinking it was just the formula.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf 3/3 battles Mutsu didn't activate touch even she was healthy for all 6 shelling. Guess I have to swap Nagato with her.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlocking now. Do I need AS or perfect LBAS for LBAS defense?

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Unlocking now. Do I need AS or perfect LBAS for LBAS defense?
    Only AS.base defence. No need perfect defence.

Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    @NanashiYoukai

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Whew unlocked the shortcut. Last sortie was STF for LBAS AS. Going to restock until friend fleet arrives.

TTF was scary. Was on my toes all the way until node V, which I made it with full healthy fleet. Then RNG decided that I had enough dere and went tsun with a red T. Thankfully the abyss missed a lot as well that with only 1 abyssal sunk after night battle I still managed to get the B rank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question: If I want to bring FCF for chipping, for Nagatsu touch do I use gun+AP+radar or 2 gun+AP/radar?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5465 Post(s)
    @ofi123 2 gun ap for stability. 1 gun 1 ap's performance is bad if you get head on.

The sexiest bridge ever made.