Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)

[DMM/R18+] MAGICAMI (Pre-reg)

Creating this thread since the trial version is out today. Created by GRIPHONE, Inc. (株式会社グリフォン), which have Idol Wars on DMM and operating a couple others in other platforms.
    The pre-reg gacha is still ongoing as of the creating of this post, with the top prize being 1 million DMM points.

All age version: here
    R-18 here: here

Extra stuff: This game self proclaim to have the biggest Japanese web browser game production cost at 1.2 billion yen. Well, given the pre-reg prizes and the top prize is one million DMM points, yeah I can see that.
    https://www.4gamer.net/games/455/G045593/20190403110/

- - - Updated - - -

Need some help from mods to change title words into all caps. Not sure why it keeps making them lowercase. @Folseus can you help with this?

Last edited by Folseus; 05-21-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    Titles can't be all caps.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    @Folseus

Thank you! Was so frustrating re-editing the title over and over. Guess I'll have to think of a way when the game goes live lol.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Also make sure to keep the thread updated when it come out. Sometimes I see people making a new game thread because the previous pre-reg thread were not updated at all by the thread creator after that.

As for the game, not sure if the game is too buggy or my PC is too old. It crashed alot. I go into the battle, crashed. I go to the story scenario, crashed again again again. Probably won't be able to play when it release. Love the music tho. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    @Mikan

No issue on my end, not sure if it's due to Chrome or my PC though. Here's the recommended minimum specs on the site.
    [+] Spoiler

Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit)
    Google Chrome 71.0 and later
    Intel Core i5-6400 and later (I'm using the reliable old i5-2500k though :P)
    Memory: 4GB and above
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

<推奨OS>
    Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit)

<推奨ブラウザ>
    Google Chrome 71.0以降

<推奨環境>
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6400以上
    メモリー: 4GB以上
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730以上

Generally I do update when game goes live (though sometimes over a week late). How timeliness depends heavily on the time between when I stop rolling the pre-reg gacha and when the game goes live.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Ah I see. Those already beyond my PC. I'm still at 32 bit PC with 2gb memory. As long Kancolle running fine, I never had any reason to change it. XD

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Yeah I can see that. This game seems to be ambitious (for a web browser game), with the assets that looks closer to those web browser games that either needs DMM player or hogs tons of memory (Jewel Princess, Gemini Seed, Himegari etc) that can run poorly even on my PC at times (though I blame mostly on my uncontrolled opening of tabs) but this game's trial version runs much better than them (in their web browser version. Dunno how DMM player version runs since I don't use it)

Rep
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I've tried the DMM Player, it use BlueStack. It hogs a lot of memory, almost froze my PC, I had to shut it down forcefully. But people with strong PC might enjoy it tho. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    Livestream from the devs. Not sure if there's anything important. Can't understand what they are saying, but if there's any interesting seen I may post them later.

- - - Updated - - -

...well nothing of note visual wise, expect a date of 26 June which I guess is the release date of the game?

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is that at the end.