Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    @ofi123

I fed mine to Mizuho to get out of 4n+2 HP

Assuming no rings for any of them, Kamoi's forms are both odd HP so they'll be weakened unless you intend to ring/mod them fully.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ - WE ARE IN! C96 @ 一日目(金) 南地区 ヒ-29a
    Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Hi. I just cleared E-4 Hard, so I have some questions for those who were farming for Fletcher on Hard.

1. Do you use node/boss support expedition, or both?
    2. What is your retreat rate like?
    3. Are you able to consistently S-rank at boss?

Thanks!

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzAceSamy View Post
    Hi. I just cleared E-4 Hard, so I have some questions for those who were farming for Fletcher on Hard.

1. Do you use node/boss support expedition, or both?
    2. What is your retreat rate like?
    3. Are you able to consistently S-rank at boss?

Thanks!
    I just come from answering these same questions in the E-4 thread, you can find my post here: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?17...=1#post1236145
    I do not use any support expeditions for the Fletcher farm.
    The passing rate is near 100%, though sometimes you have to use the FCF.
    S rank at the boss node is impossible (at least with my composition) due to the Water demon being very tanky. She is sometimes the lone survivor with only ~200 hp.

Replay: http://kc3kai.github.io/kancolle-rep...om/vIpJUpn.png

Last edited by Kuropo; 06-09-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    @BlitzAceSamy
    I've done about 30 farming runs post-clear, so not a huge sample size. But for what it's worth:

1. I'm currently using node support but the resource drain is starting to take a toll. Will likely switch to using FCF instead. I still need to beat E5 too...
    2. About 15%, basically whenever node support fails to show up.
    3. The rate of S-ranking the E4H boss is less than 10%, even with an optimized fleet. Focus on A-ranks only, and consider yourself lucky if you get an S.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    @goesto11 To be honest, for a combined fleet map post-LBAS, yes, I do consider a map that runs under 900 rsc per run....relatively....cheap. 600 fuel per sortie is less than what I was spending, I was closer to 700.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Is farming Ishigaki at Node J in E2 the best place to farm her at?

Also need Hayanami too, think it's best to farm J node with 6 subs and than switch to U node with a surface fleet? I cleared E2 on hard.

Last edited by IronWarrior; 06-10-2019 at 12:44 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronWarrior View Post
    Is farming Ishigaki at Node J in E2 the best place to farm her at?

Also need Hayanami too, think it's best to farm J node with 6 subs and than switch to U node with a surface fleet? I cleared E2 on hard.
    If you have the resources, take your TP phase fleet again through node J and the boss. This time just with surface battle equipment of course. You will have a drop chance at node J and the boss. S ranks at the boss are pretty much guaranteed. No support expeditions required. I did that before arrival of Friend fleet.

The more economical option is sending 3 SS(V)s to node J, all equipped with torpedoes. Send LBAS to nodes H and J, all slots with bombers. This potentially takes longer to farm though. Support expedition also not required. I used this method for the majority of my farming runs to conserve resources.

If you do not mind it taking longer to farm Ishigaki, have adequately levelled SS(V)s, have good LBAS bombers and/or have constraints on resource consumption, I suggest you to use the submarine method.
    If you do not care about resource usage and/or want to obtain Ishigaki asap, just go with the regular TP routing/fleet.

Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @DLRevan: Yeah, it may be "light" for CTF/STF, but that doesn't matter when it comes to the resulting resource drain on stock piles. So say 600 fuel for CTF (+ repairs + LBAS so maybe 700 or 800 if you get hit hard enough) is still spent. Net result is net result, especially if one doesn't get a luck quick drop and is doing 100+ (read 184 for one person and told another 200 sorties).

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Finally got my Fletcher drop! It took me 34 post-clear attempts in total. During all those attempts, only managed to S rank the boss node twice (on green T) which both happened today!
    Since I am done with the event other than clearing E-5-2, I will just go ahead and attempt the final kill again. Hopefully I manage to clear E-5 before Friend fleet implementation too. :o

Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @Kuropo: Congrats!

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.