Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    Over 100 sorties and still no Ishigaki. Guess time to switch to medium for that pre-boss chance as well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    This Ishigaki farm is horrible..
    Already obtained 4x Amatsukaze, 2x Tsushima and 1x Ooyodo from E-2 node J, but no sight of Ishigaki yet.. :/
    I already have 9 of those Amatsukaze boilers, so she just gets scrapped immediately after sortie.
    Ooyodo has an even lower drop rate than Ishigaki too and she is also an immediate scrap.
    Where is Ishigaki hiding? :/

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    63k+ fuel, over 220 buckets and no Fletcher. Again, this is not out of the norm due to drop rate, but the f'ing drop rate is ridiculous low for the cost, especially given the cost of this event for Hard clear. Rate should be at least 2% if not 2.5% (and higher on hard).

Seen "go clear then farm on Hard for A rank), except A rank drop on Hard is... about 1% which is slightly less than S-rank on casual and if I'm bleeding buckets on Casual and pass rate isn't all that good either, really hard to see how A-rank on Hard farming is going to be any better. Obviously, I'll have cleared event, but even then will I have enough resources? I've had all ships for IDK, 2? 3? years or so, and I do want Fletcher meh stats or not. Seems like a nice addition (artwork is pretty good, etc.). Also, "meh" stats, but probably best (for Fletcher) AACI with 2x AA+FD guns = have a free slot for something. - maybe SONAR since probably OASW built in. Also, well, see E-5 about potential usefulness with Historic stuff.

Sorry to complain, but this really sucks. AGAIN - it's not the effort, willingness to do 100+ runs or whatever it takes. Given what I've read, probably best to wait for E-4 FFleet this weekend, then get ready for E-5 ASAP. Then again, IDK, maybe too late since devs are screwing around with FFLeet addtions. This damn event is NOT IMO properly balanced. Shouldn't need to blow through freaking cap resources for an event and/or wait until last minute for all maps to have friend fleet. Shame because there ARE things I like about this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrue View Post
    @goesto11 You're still missing Commander Teste :p
    Actually.... I did get a Comm. Teste drop (see below). Just forgot to add that to my post. >_> So that's THREE ships with a lower drop rate than Fletcher at a node that doesn't always give a drop. FML

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    "Only" 144 E-3 sorties.This is expensive. On the bright side I got my dupe farming target Luigi dupe to be kept as Luigi, though sadly I got the wrong russian dupe. Going to clear part 1 in hard and unlock shortcut, afterwards wait till friend fleet comes before clearing.

I so not looking forward to E-4 farming. Hopefully I do have enough ships to cobble together fast+ combined fleet that can deal with installation boss....yeah...

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I've set up a Fast+ fleet for farming E4 on casual and after 1 attempt, I think friend fleet is necessary because the fleet is already weakened and will have difficulty finishing off the installations at night. Will provide the fleet and insights once FF comes.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    **Warning - Salt Incoming**

100 sorties (I guess 103 given results below) sorties on f'ing E-4 and NO Fletcher. Rough estimates - quite possibly higher given this is net after expeditions and such = 90k+ fuel burned, 60k+ ammo, 55+ bauxite and around 400 buckets. This is BS farming, one of the worst I can remember. At the risk of repeating myself, I'm WILLING to do 200+ sorties, but approx 67-68% net S-rank/sortie on fucking CASUAL is ridiculous as is the 1% drop rate. Add on top of that people burning 150k fuel for E-5H ALONE and this event is screwed up.

Too late to fix this really via friend fleets and such. Cant restock that fast. Devs need to pull a Graf Z here and have Fletcher drop at next or latest event after that at a DECENT farming node with DECENT drop rate. Have to see, but so far this may be my worst/least favorite event in nearly 5 years, and I HATED Spring 2016.. It's one thing if I didn't stock pile to cap (all but 15k for bauxite). It's one thing if I wasn't willing to do the work/sorties, but since this event is so screwed up with resource cost (and the answer is NOT raise cap to 500ik), NONE of that matters. About 3+ years of having every ship in the game (buying slots for space, etc.) and gone unless I get a miracle drop while clearing (possible, but highly unlikely) and/or able to get post fleet farming - also unlikely given I'm down to 180k fuel (will try to get to 190k before tomorrow w/ E-4 Friend Fleet) with E-4H and E-5H to go. At this rate I may not even get all Hard clear. Interest in game has been waning last coupe years, but I put my time anyway. This is NOT helping Tanaka. Lastly F-you RNG. FIVE Mizuho, 3 Gambier Bay, Kamoi, Comm Teste and even SB Roberts (dupe Johnston would have been much better) - all with about the same drop rate on Casual, and NO Fletcher!?

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Before friend fleets I think it's much more economical and doable to farm E4 Hard A ranks than Casual S ranks.

I think you shouldn't have jumped the gun honestly, at least as far as burning so much resources was concerned, when you knew the map was going to change and you thought spending this much wasn't going to be worth it. And by that, I mean you knowing after a good sample of runs that you were getting 60% S ranks, meaning you'd probably have to do somewhere between 180~250 runs to have a good chance of dropping Fletcher.

I get frustrated when a map is highly brutal or annoying with no other option than to do it the way I'm doing (there's friend fleets coming, and also the option of post-clear farming here), or when a map turns out much worse than it should due to bad RNG.

Last edited by DLRevan; 06-05-2019 at 09:36 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    Waiting for friend fleet before deciding to try fast+ fleet for E-4 easy/casual farming. No resource penalty but I can't see my fleet do anything against installations with a fast+ fleet. If friend fleet is lacking this might be the first time I clear in hard before farming, since I really don't want to use support for farming.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Waiting for friend fleet before deciding to try fast+ fleet for E-4 easy/casual farming. No resource penalty but I can't see my fleet do anything against installations with a fast+ fleet. If friend fleet is lacking this might be the first time I clear in hard before farming, since I really don't want to use support for farming.
    Hard farming really isn't too bad. Do it every event and only missed one girl (umikaze) in their debut event so far.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2648 Post(s)
    I sincerely doubt this will be of much help with my plan of using fast+ fleet to farm E-4.

Though Kirishima support would be very helpful since they will appear for my planned CTF.

@211303

Issue is that quite often there are times where support is needed for hard.