Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Kuropo: Congrats!
    Thank you! ^_^
    Unfortunately E-5-2 still is a challenge though.. :/

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @Kuropo: You're welcome and thanks for the help/salt reduction with E-4. FYI - Fletcher finally dropped for me on my second to last sortie for clearing E-4H. Glad I got her as the issue was in doubt TBH. Now I can burn all resources if needed for E-5H (please NOT be required RNG. Got a lot of stuff left to do).

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Kuropo: You're welcome and thanks for the help/salt reduction with E-4. FYI - Fletcher finally dropped for me on my second to last sortie for clearing E-4H. Glad I got her as the issue was in doubt TBH. Now I can burn all resources if needed for E-5H (please NOT be required RNG. Got a lot of stuff left to do).
    Congratulations on obtaining Fletcher and clearing E-4!
    The initial part of E-5 is a breeze, but prepare for the finale. :d

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    @Kuropo: Thanks. Was a slog. Again, don't mind doing 100, 150 or god forbid 200 sorties for a drop once in a while if needed, but resource burn is ridiculous. KC Wikia post stated that the player burned over 200k fuel, 1000 buckets on 200+ A-ranks (was on Hard) before Fletcher finally dropped.

As for E-5, hmm.... Perhaps I'll just go ahead and clear E-5H Part 1 (Node Q) and then hold off for FFleet for E-5 if not already introduced.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Farming for Ishigaki at E2L and J is just depressing, easy S ranks for sure but it's just getting tiresome now. lol

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm looking for advice to optimize my E-4H farming fleet. Currently able to rather consistently make it to the boss (only 5 retreats out of 44 sorties), but my rate of S-ranking it is abysmal (only 1 time), mostly due to Battleship Water Demon being too bulky for my current fleet specializing with anti-installation equipment to sink. Not using any support expeditions. Sending two air bases of two fighters two bombers, and one fighter three bombers to boss. Also, I have an unused Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft + 11th Tank Regiment, but to be honest I'm not exactly sure if it's any better or worse compared to Daihatsu Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tank & Landing Force). Thanks!

Last edited by BlitzAceSamy; 06-15-2019 at 10:13 AM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)
    @BlitzAceSamy Toku+11 regiment and kami tank are better choice over wg on Kasumi and Arare. Personally I wouldn't mind S rank too much due to the BB oni, perhaps except if your Nelson isn't locked yet.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @211303 Thanks for the reply!

I'm out of kami tanks, used the both I have on Nisshin and Yura in the main fleet. Would you say that Toku+11 is better than Daihatsu (89), and that I should replace the Daihatsu (89) on either Nisshin or Yura with Toku+11?

Unfortunately, I have Nelson locked in E-3. Would Colorado work as a substitute?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5452 Post(s)
    @BlitzAceSamy In this case just replace WG on Kasumi with 11th regiment. 11th regiment is better than marine and kami, but it is better to use it for DA since wg+kami+marine is already overkill for DJ hime.

And no, Colorado touch requires 3 BB to trigger, which is not possible in this map.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Finally, I'm done with this.

IGN (for most game): Akagi