Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Guys, which charms do you plan to add to your ring?

and anyone pass lvl100? mind sharing your strategy?

Rep
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    @oryxlynx https://wikiwiki.jp/kanpani/%E7%95%B...83%B3#ccad50b1
    There's an attack pattern guide here.

Basically, there's 3 normal phases, a charge phase, an enrage phase, and a final phase.
    Phase 1 is 100%~96% HP
    Phase 2 is 80%~51% HP
    Phase 3 is 35%~5% HP
    Charge Phases are in between at 95%~81% HP and 50%~36% HP.

If you don't cancel the charge phase, it enrages and basically just kills you.

Overall, you want
    1. DPS team to just break everything because of the rewards. It's also very dangerous to not be able to bre
    2. Sacrificial team to eat the charged laser. It's untankable without some form of revive or if you try to force evasion.
    3. Sacrificial pre-empt team for Earthquake 2. It's practically untankable. It's not guaranteed lethal but you need a lot more than average defense for a raid.
    4. MDEF tank, possibly on your main team to tank the triple laser turn.

Turn 7 turns into a wipe if you don't break a part by then, and Phase 3 starts healing if you don't break a part by then.

I've been able to get by using only the president skill heal to cleanse all the debuffs. If you have Ealice with 0 AGI and Para/Stun resist, I think she can be used to cleanse it all instead. This makes sure she pre-empts your actual team but waits for Gryphon to stomp/rain or whatever its pre-empt turns are.
    You might want her in your DPS team in that case.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    @Folseus
    Thanks, Folseus. I'll try it again before the maintenance. I wanna pass the number 100 and make the girls proud of themselves.
    And if not for your comment, I completely forget that the column wave is the MAGIC attack.