Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread

Thread: Viewers

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

Viewers

I've been using KanColleViewer ever since I started back in 2015, and with the shift to HTML5 I was afraid I'd have to migrate to KC3Kai (I really do not like KC3Kai).
    Thankfully KCV was updated for Phase 2 and I carried on.

However, I just realized that all this time, KC was not running at 60fps on my KCV (don't ask me why I did not notice it sooner )

So I have 2 questions:

1) If anybody here is using KCV, does it run at 60fps? If so, what version/fork are you using?

2) Are there any other viewers out there that are as similar as possible to KCV?

Thanks for the answers.

Death from above!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5552 Post(s)
    @Danielosama Poi and electronic observer would be the other two popular options.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    @211303 Well, interestingly enough, after doing some tests, I realized that only furniture with moving animations run at 30 fps, the rest of the game (combat, UI, etc) is running at 60fps. Weird thing.
    At least I got around trying Poi, and I have to say it's a real nice viewer, I'll keep it around.

Death from above!