Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I already forgot we were in beta. Nice to hear, hope we will get a lot of gems, i need all of those potential xmas limiteds in december :3

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Got Date's dupe from 10x roll from event. Good :3

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So, after messaging several staff members and waiting for over two weeks I can finally post! What a great journey it was.

Hello, I came here solely because of this game which I found pretty much by accident and it's my first JRPG-or-similar game in my life. I stumpled upon this thread looking for some tips for the last fight of the true route and was not disappointed, thanks for help! Before that I had no idea that some heroes can steal/remove brave from the opponent so I tried barriers and pure DPS lol.

As you might expect from a newbie, I completely missed the point with my management (like, massively throwing gems for AP or mission charms, over committing resources to not-so-useful charas and so on) and I am slowly recuperating right now, thankfully there is chain of events which help a lot. I didn't know the game is still in Open Beta, nice!

At least for the time being I will be checking the forum frequently, so you can ask me about the game if you have problems understanding missions, character traits and so on. I'm no near native level, but I do know some Japanese and I might be of help.

Now we can talk game: Is it only me or Atlantis event looks extremely easy and rewarding at the same time? Missions are easy (just watch out for the battle with mechas because they cast slow/forgetfulness so you might have one hit per character in the whole battle if you are unlucky - bring full 6-man DPS party and wipe the front row first if you have problems), rewards are very generous and you can buy the most desired items (gold orbs, rank 5 materials) day one. 4* Achilles and Drake are awesome, especially Drake is the ultimate true route killer because her basic attack removes 1 brave and her basic special attack (2 brave) not only removes 2 brave from the opponent but also casts forgetfulness - clearing the very last fight should be the easiest fight to do now. Achilles seems OP too with her speed. I was a total newbie when the Egypt event was on and I literally threw everything into the Oziris fight and do I regret it holy fuck. I mean I finally did it last day with the aid of level 100 Gilgamesh helper but what a waste of time and resources, the only plus being the feeling of accomplishment.

Remember to maximize your cogwheel output! Even though I would rather get dupes of my current 4* from the banner, I got everyone but Achilles who give bonus cogwheels so I have 70% bonus with my party alone, but it turns into 90% once I ask someone with Drake/Achilles for help and there is many of them right now available. Remember to put your Drake/Achilles for support! Most of you know that, but for potential new players I'll stress that the helping hero applies full bonus regardless of who is on the board during the fight so the maximum bonus now is 110% if I am not mistaken (all 5 bonus chara give 90% + 20% helper).

That's it for my long introductory post, happy grinding!

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    @tsu Welcome. It's true the game is in open beta but don't think there will be much difference. At least there will be gifts with release. Achilles is an ancient hero just like Gilgamesh and Enkidu. That's why they're op. They posted some of them on twitter too so they might come soon. Also new year banner. I played the enchanted version of original eiyuu senki that's why I know some stuff about it. The original game is clone of Sengoku Rance which I advice you to play it someday and i'm sure you will enjoy it. Normally they add harder stages in part 2 so they will add higher difficulty one in this event later. Evolving 3 stars is easy since you can get silver balls from story shop which restocked every month and from events. What I like about the game is you can use any units you like. We had some passionate players here but some of them already quit lol. I just hope the game will have long life since I like it the most in dmm for now.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Nema

Achilles is an ancient hero just like Gilgamesh and Enkidu. That's why they're op.
    Yes I noticed there is something like Ancient Hero when browsing Eiyuu Senki GOLD wiki, but I can't really see anything when I roll them or check their stats, maybe I am missing the keyword. But again, I heard some Ancient Heroes aren't always OP or they are OP only in specific battles/situations, though I don't know since WW(X) had some minor changes when it comes to stats/damage.

Normally they add harder stages in part 2 so they will add higher difficulty one in this event later
    Oh okay, sounds nice.

Evolving 3 stars is easy since you can get silver balls from story shop which restocked every month and from events
    Yeah but leveling isn't everything and I speedran (threw many exp/stat books at her) some charas like Xuanzang and never used it except final true mission because my main party wasn't good enough to survive so many battles.

I also know it's Sengoku Rance copy but I don't think I will have enough willpower to play it, I'd rather hope this game goes for long, but again I am not sure it will. There is a limit what can be introduced based on the previous PC/PSVITA iterations, if the game can earn enough money they might consider asking artists and scriptwriters for brand-new characters and their stories. Like, is there any character unique to WW(X) other than Ryouma? On the other hand the game up till now was very cheap to introduce because most of the game was already there so one can ask for some good, long-lasting effort from the devs and team. There are tons of things we-players want to have (like more variety in equipment) so they might address just that. Seriously though I wonder how the devs get their feedback from xD

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    @tsu There are many new characters if not mistaken. https://eiyuww.wikiru.jp/index.php?%...B8%80%E8%A6%A7
    You can check girls at left of pulling button. There are like 3 chibi girls you press and see characters stats. Also boss we fight before final boss are new too I think.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Nema That's the site I was longing for. Thanks a lot!

I thought about the antagonists too, but not sure. I don't know enemies from original games, maybe Pandora was the only one?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    @tsu I don't remember much tbh. Sorry don't know.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Nema No problem, let's just enjoy what we have now and will have soon.

Enkidu is super cute, just a random piece of info

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Part 2 is up and India gacha. Got Ashoka from first step and bought evolve material. Now mine will be 85. Also for hardest stage I buffed my Gilgamesh luck and attack using Ryoma then sent them a nuke wew. Also Gilgamesh tanked nicely. Also multi summon tickets from story?

Last edited by Nema; 11-12-2019 at 12:33 PM.