Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Some videos for hard difficulty tbh didn't find some for medium event. I mostly used poison and placement to debuff and buff is important too sometimes you will need scorpion in front or middle depending one enemies placement so you can poison all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxjCeSO8p0
    http://www.viewpure.com/TnR_J_zKwOI?start=0&end=0
    It seems the main event is up and you can get Cambyses as free unit. Don't forget to add Egyptian boosters in TCB maps so you get more reward.

Last edited by Nema; 10-15-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Hardest difficulty map boss Osiris has 200k hp and he makes it hard to get brave points. Glad I had my Gilgamesh with me to tank. Neko punch stopped his charge few times and geronimo nuked small mobs. lvl 100 Date friend helped alot too.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hoping it can get poisoned.

Britania banner out. Got myself an Arthur and a ton Benjamins.

Last edited by Sighto; 10-22-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    @Sighto I'm saving myself since they're posting ancient heroes on twitter and maybe some limited banner in new year. BTW you can get free ticket from this https://games.dmm.com/campaign/autumn2019/ You need to press button at top then login 3 days I think and select ticket. I can't myself since I have problem loging into browser one and play on phone.

Rep
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Is there any special reward for clearing the final hard map in the current event? Otherwise, I'd rather focus on farming TCB map for golds...

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    @CainLord No, just skip it if you can't.

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Did they removed non R18 version of game? Can't seem to find it (Not like i need it, just wanted to check something).

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster No. You can find it here http://pc-play.games.dmm.com/play/eiyuww/ maybe you didn't find it in the popular games. It's sad it's not popular compared to many garbage.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nema View Post
    @Sighto I'm saving myself since they're posting ancient heroes on twitter and maybe some limited banner in new year. BTW you can get free ticket from this https://games.dmm.com/campaign/autumn2019/ You need to press button at top then login 3 days I think and select ticket. I can't myself since I have problem loging into browser one and play on phone.
    Awesome, thanks for the tip! Would have totally missed this. My current strategy has been to pull once on every banner for the discounted 10 pull. Sitting at 37k crystals atm.

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    37k. Wow, that's a lot. Wish i could have as many because i'm still anxious that i may not pull possible xmas Arthur