Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This is an easy event. 90% boost for 3800 coins + 1000 clear when I can auto the entire fight.

Curious that the two hardest fights don't give completion rewards. They're harder to clear but are terrible for farming after the initial clear.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Lol I never even noticed and farmed everything from the last one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

THE MIGHTY ZOO KEEPER HAS ARRIVED!
    Admiral Level 101 -- ll -- 181/205 Ships -- ll -- 34/74 Kai Ni

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan
    I think the logic was 3 fights vs 1 but still the easier ones had less ap usage so better in everyway. Many people setup boosters so even if you didn't have you could use them.

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop
    now that's i call laksaking, gz!

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hmm anybody know the effect of each status effect and their corresponding effect?
    Somehow i can't found it on the japanese wiki

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metabound View Post
    Hmm anybody know the effect of each status effect and their corresponding effect?
    Somehow i can't found it on the japanese wiki
    X sign blocks skill. Purple fire gives you some of your damage back at you and blue waves make you have longer wait times after skill. Yobnomekop said that on page 7.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hmm i did know about seals, but looks like there are other status effect that prevents you doing normal attack (which i want to know)
    For curse and grudge, looks like they changed it into some kind of reflect damage with grudge at 50% damage back, but i don't know how much it is for curse (maybe 25%? i forgot but i did encounter it in the past)
    Also it seems poison and venom seems not that different from eiyuu senki gold (15% and 25% hp damage per turn)
    For paralyze, looks like i could only encounter it at russia from ivan's attack so i really dont know how much wait it gives (in ESG it is +20 wait)
    Welp since i can't really read runes so i can only depends on OCR to read things, but yea somehow it is struggling to scan the status effect from skill

EDIT : and speaking of ivan, there will be a russian gacha (ivan, rasputin and the other one which i dont recognize, ulrich?) after maintenance at 27th

Last edited by metabound; 09-24-2019 at 05:30 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I think block is random but need more investigation. I can't read jap too. Also keep in mind Ivan won vote for limited costume for winter if not mistaken. So there will be another version in future.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    To be honest i am dissapointed that they skipped copernicus on russian gacha like they did with galileo on autralia gacha.
    Maybe they are ignoring chara from original game that didn't have H scene on the original game?
    Also did anyone tried this equip?
    photo_2019-09-24_15-12-09.jpg
    Is this works for multiple target? For example Jeanne's La Pucelle so if all of the attack crit i could like remove 5 brave
    it is said it only triggered once so i guess it won't work on multiple hit with multiple crits on one target but i haven't tried on multiple target

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    They also skipped Enkidu. I don't think that's the reason. Maybe they plan them later.