Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    It not just server failure, there is also an infinite gacha bug going on so people have been abusing it.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @ohno133
    True from reading their twitter there will be bans.
    https://twitter.com/eiyuWW_PR/status...79801518370817

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I like this game, it's nice and the art is the cutest. Managed to roll the summer units I wanted and having fun with them.

I see they're going for a korean style of gacha though. Have to roll the same unit more than once or twice to make use of the level uncap system.

I'm not having much luck with deciphering the daily missions and expedition requirements though, and that's frustrating me to no end.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan
    True but 2* and 3* are usable and when you finish main story first time you get special currency where you can buy 90 gold balls and other balls for 3* lb. Also I fully lbed free unit event I grinded unti 60k fish. As for expedition I'm mainly using it for AP one even at low chance it refill I think percentage is for items or greater success? Anyway it's not that useful. LVL item event and HP event are most important at beginning since big hp helps alot and try to take strong friend in harder maps if allowed. Also lb material for main character when you go through main story but new gameplus will be harder will try to lb some 3* and maybe 2* that said for now I can go through the beginning of it with my mostly lvl 50 4* and some of them are lbed.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Game is up. Got second Ashoka and summer Himiko with free crystals.

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    @Nema thanks!

Finished with the event as a free 2 play player. Guys any is it worth it to lvl Balin? Her skill sets is unique or she's just a specified niche?

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    @scripted Her skill and basic attack does good AOE damage, but the delay is very long.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    My good luck has ended. 3 dead multis in last step of summer event wanted some dups damn.

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    @ohno133 yeah just test her out and she's slow to make a next move =__=

Any recommended 2* out there?

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @scripted
    I'm ruining 4* team tbh but check this video might help also I did see many people use the woman with cross since she is tanky and can heal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpJ3AtDGAo4
    Also some guide for the people don't know attacking with advantage cause more damage but refill enemy skill gauge while attacking neutral enemy or at disadvantage fills your gauge.