Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Next event announced. It will be item enchanting event where you get equipment upgrade items I assume. There are gold and silver balls too on picture.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    There is also the first chapter of the comic out now too, idk if I just never noticed it or if it was recent. You can find it in the menu with the settings and friends and stuff, its the last option.

I also decided last minute to spend some money on the event and I was lucky enough to get two duplicate masamune. I am pretty happy, this game has amazing rates.

I notice that you need these higher tier mats that you can only get from that shop from clearing story for tier 5 equipment. Are we just going to have to wait for story shop refreshes or future events? I supose none of us really know, just wondering if its possible to slowely farm them from story or something.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

THE MIGHTY ZOO KEEPER HAS ARRIVED!
    Admiral Level 101 -- ll -- 181/205 Ships -- ll -- 34/74 Kai Ni

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop
    You can also get some from missions too. I got some bad luck like 4 times fail in last step and spent my most free resource on banner but failed to get any of them to even 70. I also failed on Ashoka and the American gunner banner at first step. I'm not sure if I can get that special currency if I clear normal mode story again tried hard mode but couldn't finish it since my units aren't strong inof so doing easy mode again. Also some hnit for people who don't know Ashoka and Geronimo can unlock transform skill in one of their lvl 3 upgrades. It looks like shield I think. It replaces second skill.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Oh right, but those quests will run out. Its feasible to get one character with tier 5 equipment, but beyond that its going to be pretty tuff.

Well this is what I ended up with in the end, I still need lots of gold to promote some characters. I am maybe 1/3 of the way through the hard story, idk how far I will get yet.

I figure you can get more of that currency every time you clear it, otherwise the shop wouldnt have such a large stock. But who knows, its also a lot of ap to go all the way through.

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop Obviously we will get some from events. I think you won't go far in hard mode with this. I did stupid things with my 2* dups and sold some material. If you have 2* unit with many dups try to level her because they're useful at high level. 4* are good but without high level it's hard for them that said I didn't upgrade my equipment to last level and let's see what can I do in next event. I think I will need more than one team for hard mode if you don't have strong healer.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I forgot to mention, the last promotion for 4 stars also only costs 60 stones. So you need to do is draw 4 dupe and buy from shop twice if you want a max promoted 4 star.

Edit: I could probably max promote lots of the 2 stars, but I will see how far I get like this for now. Masamune has basically solod the hard story up to where I am now. I am at the point where the missions have a 10k dificulty and I still seem ok. What other healers are there? I might just need someone else to heal her and I would be alright.

Last edited by Yobnomekop; 08-23-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop
    Summer himiko heal is weak if not at high level. Bors the british with hammer has strong single target heal and i'm working on one. She is 3* unit. Normal himiko third skill and the 2* with alligator might work on one soon. Not sure if there are other strong healers since I didn't check all units. My main character is 85 so I can solo main story with friend using low ap unless forced to add more characters.

Last edited by Nema; 08-23-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    True route cleared.

The last map is the real deal, the boss is easy but other enemies does so much damage.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @ohno133 Great what team did you use? There is someone called saya on youtube posted video too. Not sure if it's same saya from here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcI-gl8P8SA

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    @Nema This is my team.

IGN (for most game): Akagi