Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I'm skipping banners will do 3 rolls in the queen one after this. She come fast sadly and don't have more but hopefully will get lucky.
    Twins are on 3* select shop . Finally got them and maxed them by buying second copy and buying their orbs all this time.

Last edited by Nema; 03-31-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I spent everything for the loli in chinese leotard (I call her the crotchbeam girl because of the sketch posted on twitter), then these new banners are incoming.

I want to despair. Asanagi's girl in a school uniform and that queen and that cute loli. FML. I already spent the character story reserves...

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    So, what's the point of this April's fool event or what is it. And what's with this asanagi girl in school uniform, is it just a tease or they gonna add her in gacha later?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    They teased them on twitter long ago if not mistaken.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I completely forgot how to clear the missions in this rerun, but oh well. I can do without some of the rewards.

Is that new item they gave us a good affection item? Not seeing anymore favor it.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan For 4* character it goes from 1 to 38. Usually characters do not favor those "megagifts".

The theme for the missions is max damage + assigned medals (mission name tells it) which give bonus points. Each day set has the same general objectives and becomes harsher every step up.

e.g. last set of missions aims for "peaceful" medal meaning that you shall not lose any of your teammates, but later on you have to do it with smaller team because some tiles are instakill on your side. Last mission is 3-man team, quite tricky if you lack some strong characters. Clear should be easy, but getting a very high score is difficult.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I just use cu aoe buffed attack by jungle girl and get good score.

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Yeah yeah, of course that mediocre loli is an event reward. Rip queen dreams x_x

- - - Updated - - -

So, how to farm this event? The only one special stage gives almost nothing.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Best looking character of the event is free?! Best game!

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Based, my gems are safe (until the queen or asanagi's girl are on rate up).