Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Finally, even though i almost finished upgrading my S.Himiko's mdef...

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Soo the new character that looks like Semiramis with extra horns is Cannon but support with heal?
    any names from these new characters?

lemme join the salt mine
    https://imgur.com/a/irTzd5q

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Character names using google translate
    Girl with sword:Sakanoueno Tamuramaro
    Girl with cannon:Lao.
    Someone clearing hardest map for reference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaE5OoOHwEc

Last edited by Nema; 12-03-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @Nema @scripted During the story (both chara stories and mission stories) there is furigana so you can easily decipher the names.

The twins are Unkei and Kaikei - both were kei school sculptors (kei was a famous school of buddhist sculpture). Kaikei was a step-brother since Unkei's father and master of both adopted him.
    The lady in black is indeed Chinese - Taishang Laojun (japanese: taijouroukun) AKA Daode Tianzun or Taiqing - Deity in Taoism which creator Laozi is thought to be its manifestation.
    The samurai lady in white is Sakanoue no Tamuramaro - A shogun during Heian Period. I can't pinpoint why the character has buddhist dots on forehead though, but they kind of match the twins' jobs.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @tsu Thanks for explanation. This event really caught me off guard. I doubt I will be able to finish final stage this time. I should start rising buffers and debuffers since power of characters only isn't inof.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @Nema Yeah, I am struggling at the third battle and I don't see myself clearing it at all. I don't have strong debuffers and I have no resources to bring them up. I literally sold chara pieces I thought I don't need just before I tried the missions including buff/debuffers. I thought my Belamy is all I need but apparently that's not enough. You also want to have strong characters who generate brave before strike, on wait command and/or on strike (blue type). That's already tall order for me lol.

I am looking for various strategies but I can't think of anything. The one from the video seems almost perfect but who the hell raises all of these characters.

Apart from heavy brave-generation, in your party you need
    At least one (preferred two) AOE Nukers with high MAGIC attack since they have 600 physical defense (here it's Arthur and Kublai which I still don't know how managed to K.O. the last two mobs, there has to be some buff stacking but I didn't notice it with Belamy, gotta double-check)
    Magic attack buffer(s)
    Penetration debuffer ("coincidentally" the new Sakanoue no Tamuramaro has AOE with penetration debuff which in itself is rare enough). I tried enchanter (Napoleon) but I couldn't deal THAT much damage at least after putting it once (does it stack?)
    Healer (probably not a must, but might be useful)
    Brave stealer/remover to keep the three dragons from using their AOE after the two superchargers are killed.

All of these should be level 70+ and nukers must be level 100 or close.

I can't see any other way. And you literally can't lose anyone during the fight except the nuker which was already used to attack.

I think more than raising buff/debuff charas it's vital to understand how they actually work and which can stack.

Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Anyone has a translation of missions from the event? Does some of them require clearing these missions with S rank?

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing these videos, i'm so glad I have lvl 100 Kubirai. But i need to raise some debuffers if I want to deal damage this high...

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Thanks for the reply and ragrets not raising fluff ball Merlin

btw is it just me or both Daily Rewards and Quest are on different reset time?

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Are there lists anywhere of characters that are good to invest in? It takes a while to build up a character so I've been hesitant on building out any of my 4*s but this event makes it clear I can't hold out much longer. I'm sure many combinations work with good synergy, but I'm looking to make the ride as easy as possible with the handicap of not being able to read most buffs/debuffs.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm building Waifu teams and that's it. My lack of japanese makes this game very hard to minmax and plan special strategies.

I can't beat the second mission, but at least I got two copies of the twins in the first roll. My gems are saved for christmas Ivan.