Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Also, what's the deal with third special quest in current New Years event? The one with 1500000 hp. Just remembered about it, but i can't even comprehend how to beat it even with 3 parties since he just nukes you to autodeath after turn 50.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster Just use poison from scorpion even at low level it doesn't matter. You can buy one from shop if you don't have it.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @duchuanle I used a different character and cleared it without taking damage.

I forgot that Yamada Nagamasa (2* Archer who uses Thai words and phrases) who was my first major attacker in the game has a skill which sacrifices your companion in exchange for two actions in a row, costs 1 brave. So the summons are no problem and you can focus on attack. With Drake and Huayna Capac I managed to keep the boss' brave in check so I got no hits at all, Belamy buff on Berserk'd Geronimo to mow him down quickly and get the challenge done. I also used Newton for major speed and physical debuff, but it was more like space filler.

Nagamasa can be level 1 if you do it correctly (sometimes you want her second action after sacrifice to be movement instead of attack so she isn't late for another one) so there is no cost involved.

Well basically any character can be level 1 except the nuker I guess xd

Last edited by tsu; 01-12-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    That 300k overkill challenge was kinda tricky though, Maxed Geronimo (lv. 8 last skill, max soon) on berserk + 50% + 50% + encouragement (激励) barely made it with a crit. If you want to borrow her then my ID is 83543790

Last edited by tsu; 01-13-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I can reach 300k fine but not sure if I need to do it before I lower his hp lower than 300k. One of the 300k challenges isn't finished.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @Nema Overkill Achievement is when you deal massive damage OVER the remaining HP. So if the boss has 50k HP left you need a hit of 350k to clear 300k challenge. That's why it's tricky because you need to line up your buffs and brave for the final attack with as little HP on the boss left as possible without killing him, let alone keeping the summons and boss' brave in check.

Also there is only one 300k challenge and it's on the last boss xd

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    @tsu I see so it's the only one left. I have Drake so I can keep boss brave in check just fine.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Next maintenance will allow multiple types of the same character (like Santa Arthur and normal Arthur, swimsuit and normal Himiko etc.) to be in a team simultaneously. Not sure if I like that but w/e

Also the teaser shows a new melee character.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    New characters released. Not sure about the update didn't check what are the changes. Didn't get any at first multi time to save then.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    This time around we have another classic Japanese hero and a buddhist entity for our collection.

Sanada Yukimura - I guess most of you at least heard of him. One of the strongest samurai. I like the art, full of details pointing at the historical figure and context.

use: Not much firepower, but great tank and her non-basic skills are very interesting, I will start from the hero skill which is peculiar in that it uses her physical def as the damage factor on a single target, weird hitting pattern though ;p

Her second skill is a guarding skill, used on a single comrade 20% HP restore and +40% Physical def buff upon herself. If the hero under effect is attacked the damage (and any effects with it) goes onto Yukimura.

Her passive is also good, when she is hit when at 80% HP or more the attacker gets +20 wait.

Usefulness: 4/5 she might be very useful, especially for guarding your nuker if it's fragile (looking at you Geronimo).

Bodai Daruma (bodhidarma) - First patriarch of zen buddhism. Not necessarily a real entity, more of a legend.

use: As with most charas of this type, sheer strength is a point, but isn't top-notch. Forced movement (+1 tile down) for basic attack might be a hassle at times. Second skill also forces movement (+1 tile further) and has massive collision bonus, very situational though. Her highlight is the hero skill which is one of its kind - it disallows movement. We can expect this skill to be useful (but not decisive) in the coming event as it is often the case after a new chara release...

usefulness - 2.5/5

That goes without saying, but yeah, I got nothing from the first pull and I probably won't have gems for next, save I guess.