Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Yeah I chuckled upon seeing that first mission is a H-scene xD And even then it caught me off-guard because it's the first image you see after some MC sleep mumbling. Had to skip because it was risky. I definitely expected some random gag revealing nude Nicholas and voice being just an addition, well played.

At least there is an event, I can grab some gem scraps. And money of course.
    I like how X-mas Vlad gives bonus holy candies yet her banner isn't up yet. It should appear soon I guess.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Banner will be after Arthur one at 17th I think. Event is too easy. Waiting to see part 2 and how hard it will be.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    @Nema With the challenge still up there I doubt there is gonna be a super hard fight incoming in the part 2. I expect it to be newbie friendly.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    hello i'm new player, anyone know where vlad banner will be up ?

oh also anyone willing to sell their account to me ? i really want galileo but i missed the event

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    @GGRLE Arthur banner ends at 17th so Vald will be at that time I think. There will be a rerun eventually for the character but might be long wait.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    @GGRLE We already had some repeated events so we might see Galileo again soon, e.g. spring or something. I also need her lol.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Okay quick update on my findings, they probably are on the jp wiki but I decided to check for myself. Soooooo

Most likely (checked with several heroes) EVERY BUFF STACKS as in every buffing skill will stack including mixing, but it maxes out at about 200% or 3x the base value. I say about because there is some weird rounding going on (in hero's favour). for example my Nero's magic attack is 462 but max was 1392 after buff (should be 1386). Passives were not present so it's definitely rounding. I will check if passives take precedence and increase the base value which is then buffed. If they do then they are absolutely OP if you plan on buffing your hero. If they don't then they decrease the buff% required to max out. Of course for non-buffed heroes it's always welcome.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    @tsu I just found out about this recently when I was testing Arthur lol. Didn't know buffs stacks before that. My Gilgamesh reached over 2000+. Delaying your unit by attacking so the turn doesn't come faster and buffs counter doesn't decrease is useful.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    @Nema I used Gilgamesh to finish 3 dragons today, since I only use her to deal the blow because due to wait penalty she can do it on one set of buffs :D I think you can do 3 dragons very easy and very quickly if you use Gilgamesh and Christmas Arthur. Buff Gilgamesh and do the first attack (the further dragon) and then fill the brave meter -> use Holy Grail skill on Gilgamesh -> attack -> repeat

For me it was vital to keep my level 60 Vasco alive and I finally found a way. It's called Palamedes (whom I have on level 70), because her passive protects the unit in front of her from any negative effects, so it never gets poisoned. What's more, Palamedes herself is immune to poison (item) and can cast standard poison which will reduce the amount of DMG you have to deal with your nuker. The fight was extremely easy thou even then Vasco could die from standard attacks so I had to include lv50 Himiko in my party just to heal her from time to time. I could try level up Merlin to do exact same thing as with X-mass Arthur but damage is then reduced by 50% so I need a max buff and Crit I guess. Without wait skip I could only do Peace War challenge but at least I can say I cleared all the missions ;)

The only flaw with this strategy is that you won't get Area Attack challenge done this way, you need another hero like lv 100 Kublai.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    So that's why Palamedes is used in twitter pictures. I have np clearing 3 dragons. I still didn't do area attack and not sure what's the other one maybe killing 3 at same time? I did see on youtube someone using apple girl to create enemies and then killed them at same time.