Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Finished 3 dragons. Also finished no death mission for one dragon and 2 dragons. Team was Vasco da Gama pirate gunner that can stop dragons charge for one brave only. It was in front middle and Gelgamish down to nuke the far dragon using archer skill since he is strongest one that said I can't kill him with one shoot so Ivan finished him. At top front I had ivan mostly waiting to refill brave. I had another lvl 100 ivan behind Vasco da Gama and Bors behind Gelgamish which had green ring to refill brave and single target heal the pirate or ivan when needed. Behind Ivan that was in middle of middle I had Aristotle the free archer with glass. Her only use is to buff Gelgamish before shooting the archer skill or buff ivan when needed at end. Keep in mind not to attack with your characters like ivan since normal attacks has wait time too. This formation could easily conquer dragon one and two without death for mission. As for dragon one Vasco da Gama will always block his skill when charged so not a problem at all. You could always use other characters to refill instead of Ivan like khan or any tanky unit with green ring.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Nema Vasco has too much delay for her charge stop skill (you can decrease it with items IIRC), so you were really lucky or just survived a hit or two in the process. High level Vasco is needed ;/

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @tsu Mince is level 81 19k hp. Equipment 3d rank plane the decrease wait time? Also other accessory is 4th rank blue thing. I assume it decreases damage against specific class. I didn't even level the skill so it can use less wait time. It's useful even at level 1. Just op because of 1 brave. I will put it as friend for now if you want to tests it. I'm low on resources or would've made it stronger. You just wait for monster to charge and stop him to waste his brave. 2 dargons will be easy for sure.

Last edited by Nema; 12-08-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Nema I had no problem with my level 60 Vasco against 2 dragons, three might be too much, especially when you have to put her in the mid-front to reach all of them, I need to destroy at least one dragon quickly and I lack resources for that. I will definitely try your Vasco. This event would be sooo much easier if it literally started ONE DAY earlier before I sold most of my pieces for silver orbs. It's even more painful because Aristoteles is treated as limited character so you can't get more pieces through the shop.

Also second 3rd rank accessory (a blueish ring) replenishes HP on wait command so I use that. Some buffer/debuffer (Dante I think? I don't remember) have a good level 3 or 4 accessory which makes your chara immune to poison. It looks like an open coconut IIRC XD

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @tsu I see. Honestly I don't care much about doing 3 dragons missions since gold orbs mission are in 1 and 2 dragons. Not having your characters dying missions and using transforming characters.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Looks like some people got pissed with difficulty so they will extend challenge? They will also give us some apology gifts.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Nema Not exactly sure if it's good.

They specified that it's a high-level challenge so I don't really see any reason to extend it, to say nothing of an apology lol, again that's soooo japanese to do. This challenge is a lesson to keep some characters and actually learn more about them.
    The only thing that could get extended is flower collecting because to take all rewards you have to be super active and maybe even burn some AP potions. E-v-e-r-y-d-a-y.

From a business standpoint it's a bad decision to extend and apologize. People short on time or on resources (to clear the challenge) are more likely to give in and buy DMM points.
    Well, F2P players rejoice, I guess.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh, I can finally post.

Hi all, I've been lurking around this forum for a while now. Been playing since Australia event but couldn't find an active community back. Found this forum few months back but couldn't properly register, but now here I am, whooooo.

Anyway, here the salty pull that I couldn't post last week.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by duchuanle; 12-09-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @tsu They only had official release recently so new players got hit with hard hitting event requiring high level units then a very hard challenge. Also from playing japanese games it's their way of doing things when some players got pissed they find excuses to give free stuff and not losing players. That's why I try to play japanese versions in some games instead of global because they get content earlier also more generous in some cases. They apologize alot lol which is respectful in the end. Any gifts is welcome.
    @duchuanle
    Amazing pull. I want these twins but couldn't get them. got only 4* with sword. putting the twins at side then Gilgamesh at middle and last character in front will get free 20%. Then all you need is Kamehameha behind that for 15% attack so that's 35% buff for free and 50% from Kamehameha skill when maxed that's 85%. I plan to do this in future.

Last edited by Nema; 12-10-2019 at 02:29 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Nema
    I boomed 18k trying to get sword girl, so all my saving for Christmas is now gone...
    When your waifu get all over your mind uwu