Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Got my first rainbow gate from a banner since woah

and obviously no pickup for me, but could be worse since I got a new chara for my collection. I think I got Columbus left from regular gacha and I will have them all.

As I am trying to save for summer I can imagine new characters coming our way soon... Especially after seeing Oyari teasing some designs.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Still didn't summon after Cu banner. Maid is nice but can skip.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Okay this challenge is tough

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Cleared first 2. If you kill master monster goes berserk also summoned first step and nothing.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    First two were easy, but the final one is monstrous. I still don't get why the two slim ones attack sometimes even 5 times in a row, perhaps I missed some of their characteristics, will try later today.

I also did first step and nothing. Last time I got a pickup was Tanxuang so pretty long time ago.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @tsu I did see some people clearing it on youtube with damage back to enemy curse and poison too using one specific character. I'm not sure if monsters power is in their criti so criti debuff might be useful?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ9K-Iri3Vo
    https://twitter.com/huurin_maker/status/1232431164448632834

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Yes that's exactly the conclusion I came to today - use both poison and curse. And yes, critical damage is extremely strong and devastating (among other things) and the best option for luck debuff is probably Tristan or maybe Cleopatra, none of these are high level in my chara list. I will give myself an hour or so to clear this. I think there is a nice way with new chara - Yukimura because she can just keep guarding the tank and be healed by Himiko or Tanxuang

There are several mechanics linked to both passive and active skills, that's why it's difficult

Also I just learned that even when Rozetta Stone owner is "benched" it gives 2 initial brave, gonna exploit that for sure.

Last edited by tsu; 02-26-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    They released something that looks like a roadmap on twitter along with a bunch of some tweets. Can someone translate it and tell what's there?

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster Graphics design is my passion. I hope it's legible

My notes:

1. Finally the level ceiling goes up. I was surprised it maxed at 70, LOOOOTS of XP went into naught
    2. Journeys needed the rework, so glad to see this
    3. I am confused by the New Life thing, if it doesn't mean newcomers it could mean a general gameplay rework (like, typical daily activities that players do).
    4. I think there is more to the outfits than just "limited charas" we see from time to time. I have a feeling it's more like a skin for already existing character, so rather than limited charas it's "limited outfits"
    5. I don't get the name/title thing. It's either a genuine title system implementation or just ability to customize names. I would say it's the latter but idk.
    6. I am not sure if (仮) means temporary or just "not full-fledged, unfinished".

Someone on near-native level would be of help. This is my translation.

edit: files uploaded from pc are so small wtf.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by tsu; 02-29-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Amazing work tsu thanks. Hopefully they will add the 2 lolis to gacha now. I still didn't get them what was their name again kikiki or whatever. They still didn't add them to shop select too. I thought they will add them after few weeks but was mistaken.