Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was really struggling thinking to myself I shouldn't roll 3000 gem gacha again, but I wanted a Drake dupe or maybe even Achilles.

Just kill me. This was my third roll from the banner so I had one 3* guaranteed...

And now there is new banner I can't afford, gonna maximize gems with the remaining character story missions lol.

One roll per banner, one roll per banner, one roll per banner....

Gonna check the part 2 though it's gonna be a struggle with my forces.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    @tsu I want to save for new year myself for this Ivan if they ever released. https://twitter.com/oyariashito/stat...20506590138369

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Nema I hope I can roll Ivan at all ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Just got into a stalemate against solo Achilles... I guess you can't do shit without nukes and I have none. A strong Drake + Nuke make this fight easy I guess. Deadly poison would be of help but I drew my Nero recently and she isn't up to the fight.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    @tsu Here is my ID 18340243. You can use my 100 Gilgamesh if it may help.

Last edited by Nema; Yesterday at 02:28 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Nema I borrowed lv 85 Gilgamesh for a test and won the fight with much ease... Gilgamesh is overall top hero from my current experience.

Thanks for the ID

- - - Updated - - -

I harvested all gems I could and with daily I got 1810 total and with the new banner I got Kublai dupe (I guess my first 100lv 4* starting next month, need one more set of 30 pieces), 2x Percival, 2x Xuanzang and brand-new Rasputin. Not a bad roll considering what happened just before...

Also for part 2 cogwheel shop got mostly restocked apart from Alwilda chara/pieces, 10-roll ticket and gold orbs. It's my first full-time event of this kind so I guess that's the usual stuff.