Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    hmm the reward for this event is galileo and tons of money huh

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Only 30 gold balls. Will there be part 2 or just wasting some time until the real event?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Idk, somehow it feels like they are testing this "arena" as an event before they are implementing it permanently. At least it doesn't cost any ap so i can farm dailies, almost done maxing my arthur stats.
    Hmm galileo role as turn manipulation support chara is still the same as the original game huh. 4 bave, can give another chara a turn instantly 2 times in a row seems fun.

Edit : while i could one shot it, somehow i feel intimidated lel

Last edited by metabound; 10-04-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Literally 1666 for next point. That becomes kinda cursed.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Did the original game or ES Gold have equipment too or is this a new thing? I'm having a hard time deciding what too pick at tier 3 and above because Idon' understand japanese

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan They had items but are different. Are you playing on mobile? Just use google translate app. Take picture and move your finger to see translation you want. Game is much better on mobile.
    ---------------
    Glad there is no ranking on pvp. I like it like this. This game is doing many things right compared to other gachas it's almost unbelievable.

Last edited by Nema; 10-05-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster oh wow s.himiko has obscene amount of mdef huh....i wonder if it reach 600-700 at lvl 100 lol

Meanwhile i am just finished my arthur......too bad she cant reach 30k hp even if i am changing into the highest hp accessories (which makes her hp 29990 kek)

@CaerXhan yea the original has equipment too. but it is like there are more character than the equipment so more than half of the character didn't get any equip...
    also if you are playing on PC maybe you could use this site for translation https://translate.yandex.com/ocr

Last edited by metabound; 10-05-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So after October 11th mt there will be mini event (like russian event since it is only 1 week), the theme will be macedonia vs egypt, so they will add either macedonia gacha (alexander, aristotle, etc) or egypt gacha (tutankhamun, cleopatra, etc).
    Also they will add scenario skip button for skipping mission that already cleared (?).

(Where is my copernicus)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Egypt finally. I want Cambyses and Cleopatra. They're adding alot of quality of live stuff. I really like it. Wish there will be part 2 for pvp rewards.
    ---------------------
    Event is up with fixed characters. I struggled in last mission but did it. I did 3 multis not sure if I will regret it when limited banners drop. First step got dupe gelgamish, second is dead, third was almost dead but rainbow explosion got dupe Arthur, Cleopatra and one of the 4 star. Sadly no Tutankhamun. There is also new login bonus.

Last edited by Nema; 10-11-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Uhhh... any pic of who I should get from current banner? Just curious