Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Once the 助っ人 change to something favorable it would be easier.

I did 75 (solo) and 81 (lv 100 Napoleon helper) respectively so far, had to downgrade some characters lol but there is a big room for improvement (90-100 possible). I use row cannons+kublai with emerald tablet for second skill to finish off stronger opponents. My cannons are lv 70 Ryouma and lv 85 Napoleon, might consider upgrading Ryouma to 85. With this setup Kublai is the quickest so I used Vasco as to speed up my cannons (so Kublai without enough brave doesn't get the first turn). I might upgrade Grace just for this event....

I was also thinking about line cannons but I only got Kei and Tanxuang and perhaps Ivan for second attack (3 brave) but except Kei none of these are high level and sadly they are slow so I would need to pump their speed somehow because enemies are stealing the turns.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    What grinds my gears in this game is the absolutely inexplicable turn order. It's a mix of speed and total RNG, so at times you literally need to retry a mission to have a favorable turn order. Maybe the row also has a meaning but it's a big clusterfuck with no explanation to be found, at least in-game.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I also don't understand how turns work. I will just do what I can and chill. Maybe copy someone if there is easy team to make.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @Nema The easiest team I can think of is at least 50~ lv. Liu Bang (Chinese archer) and three high level row cannons like Ryouma, Napoleon, Grace, Hawkwood etc. with Brave Up items where possible (Liu Bang and Napoleon got them for sure). you have about 2 hero slots for speed passives like Vasco or Otohime. The strategy is to have Liu Bang as the first or second hit (hero skill 5 brave) to wipe all but one enemy tile (wave dies in 2 turns), that's why you need others to clear the wave with cannons (3 turns if perfect) in case she has no brave available.

Instead of Liu Bang, Balin is an option with her hero attack, 5 brave again. 80+ Kublai can be a secondary choice to cannons, but will usually break even with brave with emerald tablet, using 2nd skill.

At some point you will get cursed (most likely Liu Bang) so Palamedes behind her is the strat but might and will fuck up your setup this or that way.

Last edited by tsu; 01-25-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Today's mission with lv 100 Napoleon helper, Palamedes fucked it up at some point, perhaps Liu can do it without protection. Well this is more of a challenge now because doing like 70-75 in every mission should be enough for all important prizes.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    1st Anniversary celebration happening now! Remember to grab your daily bonus including 10x ticket and 1x 4* ticket.

in other news I pulled for Achilles but nope, some less useful 3* though. 10x gacha was green.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    1st anniversary already? Time fly fast. No rainbow on free multi.

Last edited by Nema; 01-29-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Wait, game launched in july/august, no? Maybe it's halfniversary (like in priconne, for example)?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster Yes you are absolutely right, I took it for granted having taken a glimpse at the reason for the daily. Didn't notice the 半周 word xd

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    We can pull 10x gacha once for free, every day of the celebration. Starting 3rd February

Last edited by tsu; 01-31-2020 at 07:56 PM.