Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Skipping this banner too. Saving for that queen for now. They're giving some hearts from login right? Will save them and decide later.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    But loli in white chinese dress....
    Too tempting

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Got a rainbow door only for it to be a crappy dupe.

Rep
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Ashoka doesn't want me to marry her, even though I already maxed her...

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Gave a ring to best girl xmas Arthur yay :3

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @CainLord Implementation of marriage system takes time so new marryable characters come in batches. Your beloved Ashoka is next - March 31

I will have to wait another month to give the ring to Kei and 2weeks+ (if I have the materials) for Geronimo.

If you want to check which characters come when, in the main menu click お知らせ then find the announcement ケッコンシステムについて open it and scroll down for the schedule.
    @SpeedMaster I still can't forgive Oyari for ruining xmas Vlad art.

Rep
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    @tsu I see. Gotta check it when I have enough Hearts for 2nd character, I guess.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Queen will be here soon. Is everyone ready? UwU

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Actually, this games becomes kind of disappointing. Another new gacha, got nothing again, nothing from free rolls again as well. Checked gacha pool. Only 15 ssrs in it when we have around 40 in game already (not counting seasonal units). And this rateup nerf earlier. If it continues, it will become really hard to get new units since they're not even in banners after their banner. Like, wtf?

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster I explained the pools earlier - gacha pools are now periodical, so now you have a selection of specific characters in the 10x gacha pool and it should change per month basis and will include some characters who used to be banner-only.

I agree that getting new units is extremely hard, especially with the current frequency of new banners, every week you have a brand new character(s). It would be fine if we could get those gems somehow, but it's not that easy either. You gotta skip if you want a second roll in a single banner. That's harsh.