Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Nothing in this game is cheap, it takes just as much to invest in a 2 star as a 4 star, it takes many weeks just to finish one character. So I would just rather work on the ones I like.

How does using 2 stars help with farming mats?

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    2* cost 2ap to deploy while 3*, 4* cost 3 and 4 ap respectively

Free Missions has mat selection of mat drops for a low cost run (unless your a paying player you can buy tickets for unlimited runs on the other mission tab)
    Completing those Free Missions needs a couple more runs to get the gems.

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Say you spend 30000 silver orbs in the shop to buy 90 gold orbs, which can only get you 30 4* shards. That is 'one' upgrade for limit break for the early level, or half an upgrade on the last two limit break.

With the same amount, you can entirely max one 3*. For 2* it is even cheaper than that since they only cost 1/10 of that.

You use 2* in main story of free mode to they are cheap to sortie since they only cost 2 AP to sortie. Try to sortie with a random team of 4* and you will probably only able to do 3-4 sortie in one session due to the very high upkeep cost.
    Also to get the best farming efficiency in this event, one way is to use a single 2* to sortie which give you 32.5 fish/AP.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Are free missions really worth doing for mats though? It seems like the giant ap quests give better mats.

On the promotions you could just wait until you draw duplicates eventually. The thing that takes a lot longer is getting all the books and materials for equipment. I would rather use weeks of farming books and mats on the characters I like instead of on something that will just cost me a little less ap in free missions. Eventually when I have extra then I will consider it.

IGN
    Valkirion
    Rep
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobnomekop View Post
    Are free missions really worth doing for mats though? It seems like the giant ap quests give better mats.

On the promotions you could just wait until you draw duplicates eventually. The thing that takes a lot longer is getting all the books and materials for equipment. I would rather use weeks of farming books and mats on the characters I like instead of on something that will just cost me a little less ap in free missions. Eventually when I have extra then I will consider it.
    well normally you do both as long as your ap holds for the higher mats you do the token/ap ones and for the low level mats and other goodies you do the free missions but i would only recommend doing the free missions after you beat the story (at least the first route)

also anyone is welcome to add me here is my code: 14790468

http://i.imgur.com/PDr9Jgn.gif
    "i walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs"

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    True, I am working on trying to level up a few other characters. Personally I would just rather play with the characters I like and not worry about being the most ap efficient. If I am having fun I will get around to all the other characters eventually. I am not trying to race anyone else and I can clear the last stage of the event just fine. I beat the normal mode of the story, I haven't tried doing anything in the hard mode yet, been mostly trying to grind the event.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The summer foxlady is surprisingly strong in the event, but that might be because of her free fragments an level ups.

By the way, the fishes you can summon with the other character are counted for the number of units lost in battle, so be careful with them, since they'll suicide if you don't keep healing them

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I used bors friend and surprisingly she was very useful. Bors has super strong single target heal and she is tanky very useful unit i'm building one now. In other news they're asking in twitter which unit you want to see wearing limited costume in winter. Either you vote or write your favorite unit in replay. Here is link. https://twitter.com/tenco_cc/status/1163732356466823168

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Nema Who are the options? Twitter's translation tool doesn't even touch the poll options.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The 4 options in the tweet are

1. Arthur, the blonde girl in the frilly dress.
    2. Napolean, the long orange drills in blue uniform.
    3. Ivan, blonde girl only wearing a white winter coat
    4. Columbus, black dress and black veil smoking girl

Hopefully I got that right. Anyways, I managed to get all my equipment on summer date masamune to rank 4. She is on par with your guys almost level 100 event girl at least for now, so I am not too worried about not getting the last 2 promotions.

EDIT: finally finished getting 100k points in the event. I drew my second duplicate for the fish girl but still no duplicate masamune. :(

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Yobnomekop; 08-21-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    THE MIGHTY ZOO KEEPER HAS ARRIVED!
    Admiral Level 101 -- ll -- 181/205 Ships -- ll -- 34/74 Kai Ni

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)