Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Nema I will take Vlad over Arthur any day. I think it could be her art and not Ivan's all the time lol. Though Ivan fits the theme better.

I strongly hope for a good event for gems. The frustrating bit is that I literally need like 3 more banner rolls for 30 4* scraps which I can trade.

Last edited by tsu; 12-10-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @tsu I thought next banner will be Vald solo now there is a chance I get Arthur again. Dirty move by them tbh. Will repost image for people to see if they don't care about guaranteed Arthur. New year is soon too and my most wanted is Ivan so might skip the banner or do first step only. Going to step 5 destroyed all my plans.
    -------------------
    Edit:Vald is solo banner sorry for misunderstanding.

Last edited by Nema; 12-11-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Nema My most wanted was Xmas Vlad after I see the sketch back in Oct but then I kind a skeptical after seeing this banner :/ . In the sketch her expression is way cuter.
    Might just start saving up for new year.
    EGClOamVUAIQDCb.jpg

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @duchuanle I also wanted Vald more at sketch stage but I think end results for Arthur is really good too. My most wanted was always Ivan though. Also Vald is solo banner, Arthur will be included but not as featured. Sorry for misleading information.
    https://twitter.com/eiyuWW_PR/status...975504897?s=19

Last edited by Nema; 12-11-2019 at 05:18 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well let's hope i can get something from first step xD cuz I aint have enough to go step 5

Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So it's possible to get Arthur again from Vlad's banner? That's kinda... dirty?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster It's not that bad. Arthur will be normal rate like all other 4* that aren't Vald. Vald will be the featured rate. I feared both will be featured but that's not the case.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Arthur heal also gives 20% to all stats for 3 turns when maxed and uses one brave only. It's really good and since buffs stack in this game giving it to slow characters like Gilgamesh you could stack few. I'm happy with new Arthur and will be big help in future I think.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Christmas Event story begins now, and boy that's a strong start to any event~

I'm saving my xmas tickets for vlad, whom I thought was Ivan (in october), but still is cuter than arthur imo.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan I'm also saving tickets now but not sure if they will be usable for Vald. Tenco on twitter warned X version players on twitter before this. I didn't understand correctly I thought there was going to be severed heads or something lmao.