Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    That new even what the fuck.

https://twitter.com/eiyuWW_PR/status...32951031627777

I don't think we can hope for something extraordinary, but it caught me off.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I wonder how the event will be played. Will it be some kind of mini game? I think that's hoping far. Still baseball is fun if we got mini game.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Oh wow, finally ascended summer purple hair girl and it cost me 300k gold. I was saving that for equipment, but it was worth it.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan Gratz! By purple hair girl you meant swimsuit Masamune, I didn''t play when it was released so I have a question, are those characters completely stand-alone? I know they have slightly changed ability set, but are their voice sets, stories etc. also different or are shared with "normal" versions?

edit: I cleared my bonus chance condition for the campaign yay

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    @tsu The CG and story are different. Voices too I assume. Today they will have big update after maintenance since it's official release also returning players campaign and many other stuff.

Rep
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    That update, so much new things i don't understand. And 40 free rolls, wow.

The only 4* i got from it tho, but it's not dupe at least, so all good.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    The blue thing is skip tickets. You can finish stages without playing them using skip ticket and stamina. The event will start at 19th. Not sure today or tomorrow. I only one 4* new and some new 3* one of them is dante which I wanted for some time.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Okay so we have those skip tickets, not really a fan of them but might be useful for some longer missions during story replay.

It's even less tempting to use skip tickets because now story missions consume half the amount of AP per turn.

I couldn't decipher the message on-the-fly but I think the 40 free rolls were awarded on the 12th due to some mission rewards being modified. I don't know if the change was due to bug or if it was intentional.

Didn't see it in opening announcements, but daily rotation missions also consume half AP, that's actually big.

Ok now let's roll ^^

edit: I also love the opening screen, Oyari art is yet to bore me!

edit: I had zero 4* till the last roll, but got Qin and Ryouma, both new in my collection, I also got nice amount of 3* with Marco Polo, Cortez, Vasco da Gama and finally Dante joining my heroes.

Still I have to ask, the gates (shouji, to be precise) were in plain colours for every but last roll, which were rainbowish with some cherry blossom branches and this roll being very good. Is it some kind of indication that the roll is good? Maybe it's like "every fifth/tenth roll is more lucky"? I am confused, should have taken notes during the previous rolls.

Last edited by tsu; 11-18-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I just use skip on daily missions since they need like 3 free missions clear so I do 2 skip. Not sure about summoning animation but rainbow door is guaranteed 4* and sometimes not getting rainbow but cherry saves you and you get 4*. Non rainbow door means no 4*. Obviously everything is pulled before summon animation after you press confirm but it's fun to watch.

Rep
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    If gates rainbow - guaranteed 4* in it, if golden, then usually no 4*, but very last door at last moment can turn in rainbow and you'll get 4* in that roll.