Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    The issue is that defense stats requires more in numbers than atk stats. It's easier to up 100 atk than 100 def (but summer Abe have hard time with her 190 magic atk, yep)

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Wait
    I didn't knew 3* ticket can pop out 4*?!

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    @scripted I did see some people getting Ashoka from them. I don't remember if it was here or around the internet.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Yes, you can get them, no reason you cant. I have gotten a few 4 stars from them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

THE MIGHTY ZOO KEEPER HAS ARRIVED!
    Admiral Level 101 -- ll -- 181/205 Ships -- ll -- 34/74 Kai Ni

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I got Ashoka one time from 3* ticket, that's already kinda lucky, I guess.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It is just me or it seems enemy columbus, bellamy and gilgamesh has different skillset than the one that we own.
    That gilgamesh has gun aoe move (ningrisu) instead of the single target bow.

Edit : Hmm no new banner for tomorrow, i guess the zipang gacha rate up won't have any new chara

Last edited by metabound; 09-30-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    @metabound Maybe to make fights harder? Also they might have special versions in future too.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Nema i am just dissapointed that they didn't make gilgamesh can equip mirror so we can change between strong shot and ningrisu.
    And i forgot to play before maintance...welp wasting 300 ap

Edit : maintenance is finished, free 3k gems, increased drop rate for dailies, japan gacha banner without new chara, announcement of new event at 10/4 and also the new pick ssr ticket which i don't know how to get it.

Last edited by metabound; 10-01-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    The fuck the match against main character. He nukes me with one shoot. Free strip service. I didn't try to lower his attack but damn. Is it possible or what rules?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I think that is free strip service if we want to see stripped chara that we own lol, hmm it might be possible if i could get 1 turn (or if i am not bothered to find a formation passive that reduce atk/magic).

Edit : it is like a reverse wakuwaku dungeon in the original game. btw anybody know how to accumulate that triangle thingy?

Ugh i misread, it is not a normal event on 10/4, they added arena/pvp, they said there won't be a ranking, i guess it is a casual pvp like kancolle?

And almost 1 month increased drop in amount or rarity for dailies, both in drop and stage clear

Last edited by metabound; 10-01-2019 at 09:46 AM.