Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Well, there goes all my good luck for the rest of my life.

https://i.imgur.com/I9TL6X1.jpg

Btw, I am supposed to sell the duplicate characters to promote the originals right?

Last edited by Yobnomekop; 08-16-2019 at 04:53 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop Yes.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    What do I need to do to finish this daily quest?

https://imgur.com/a/NNvcMxR

Sorakana ID: 58532421

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    That one is clear all the other daily quests. Usually the one you might miss is do 2 fights with a certain class, or win 2 free missions.

IGN
    Scripted
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop Thanks
    If it's not too much would you translate the rest of the daily quest?

Sorakana ID: 58532421

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I got the summer unit I wanted in my first 10-roll, then got the others with 15k diamonds when i just wanted dupes of the purple haired girl. I can't be disappointed, but that isn't stopping my urge to roll again..

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    You can always eventually buy the promotion stones from the shop, that is if they don't disappear after the event ends. Hopefully that shop refreshes too so you can eventually get more than 2 sets, there is also some rewarded at level 10 affection quest. That's all at least enough for 3/5 promotes, so rip getting rank 5 equipment without drawing dupes :( 1st/2nd/3rd promotion all only cost 30, idk what the cost of 4th promote is yet.

Daily quests are:

1. Complete 2 missions with (insert random class it picked for the day. Its the very first character of the quest) class in your party
    2. Complete 2 free missions
    3. 3 star a free mission
    (Free missions are the option in-between story and events)
    4. Successfully complete 1 dispatch
    5. Complete all 4 other daily quests

EDIT: Just bought the second set of stones for Summer Date Masamune and got her to promotion 3rd. The 4th one costs 60 stones, so you need to draw at least 2 dupes to get rank 5 equipment.

Last edited by Yobnomekop; 08-16-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Actually the shop refreshed because there was problem with prices or something not sure. Some people bought many cheap 2* stuff. I bought 2 times the 4* cannon girl stones bought kinda regret it should've bought Summer Date Masamune ones instead. Cannon girl is good but too slow.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I am really enjoying Arthur. She is tanky and does lots of magic damage. GIANT LASER PEW PEW!

I also like making fish with the event girl, its fun to have 9 characters instead of 6.

Well hopefully if it reset before it could happen again, I don't really feel like spending anymore on this gacha just to try and get 2 more Masamune which probably wont even happen. I would rather save up for the next time there is a gacha I want and maybe try and draw 3 of that character.

BTW how do you get more of the charm energy for the resource quests? I did all the quests that reward them but its only 1 time, do they also regen?

Last edited by Yobnomekop; 08-16-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    You get some for first time clear in AP quests from login and from expedition in chests but not easy. My last 4 multis in last step were all dead so my wife Masamune won't be op );. When you finish main story you can get 90 gold balls by special currency. Anyway these games take time for f2p not in a hurry. I will try to build second and third team since new gameplus isn't easy and will save for Egyptian banners. Also my friend ID if you want strong free fish event unit 18340243

Last edited by Nema; 08-16-2019 at 08:43 PM.