Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster What @Nema said.

You can choose to auto convert 2* and 3* characters into pieces, quite useful to keep your collection tidy and to avoid tedious manual conversion. It's nothing new I guess, been using it for a month+ once I found it. It's definitely worth trying.

Last edited by tsu; 11-21-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tsu View Post
    @SpeedMaster What @Nema said.

You can choose to auto convert 2* and 3* characters into pieces, quite useful to keep your collection tidy and to avoid tedious manual conversion. It's nothing new I guess, been using it for a month+ once I found it. It's definitely worth trying.
    Any tips on turning it on? My Kanji is terrible and google translate isn't making much sense to me. Don't want to convert all 2* and 3*s, just the ones I don't have dupes of. Guessing it's this? (Turned it on temporarily because it's hard to read when it's off) What do the options say?

https://imgur.com/LRuBoXm

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Sighto Yes it's this option, left option will convert only duplicates (that's what I use, obviously), right option converts all (even new characters?)

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/eiyuWW_PR/status...79241024143360

In celebration of reaching 10k followers we are getting 20x skip ticket and 90 free gold orbs on 26.11 (after maintenance)! Prepare your 4*

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    free gold orbs, yay! Wonder who i should spend them on...

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster I am paranoid about leveling max my Kublai because of those free rolls. Gonna save I guess

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So the tactic I was using to score high is no longer working. The two newest fights ranked me B, while the first few were all S and I don't know why.

I'm using the summer foxlady as my nuker, with buffs from Asanagi Girl, the navy hat cannon girl with spirals in her hair, and the cannon unit girl we get from the start of the main quest. I hit high, but apparently not high enough anymore.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan The missions with tile effect on the opponent side are probably glitched, at least they seem to in my case (WWX on Android).

There were two missions with tile effect so far - one decreased melee attacks by 75%, the other one (today's mission) decreases spear and throw type damage, the green type simply speaking. So you should be able to deal full damage with any other type. WRONG, it doesn't matter what type you use it blocks most of the damage (said 75%). Maybe I misread something but the explanation was quite straightforward and I tried every type there is with damage debuff as a result.

The only effective strategy to use is tile manipulation attacks. Ironically Cook (the chara you got in first mission) is one of the best options in the game because her second skill pushes the target back so after two shots the opponent (today it's Magellan herself) is off the area which is under effect. The skill takes only 2 brave and has quite okay delay.

So my team consists of:
    1. Belamy - Damage Buffer
    2. Montezuma for 7 brave after sacrifice - just to make it smoother
    3. Cook in first row to push Magellan off.
    4. Damage dealer - since I don't have good characters for this I just borrow Gilgamesh for her second skill.
    5. Any other charas to farm brave and kill the minions. The shining tiles on your half of the field (upper middle and lower middle) give you brave for "wait" command.
    6. Optionally you can use Luck enhancer like Ryouma for the DMG dealer, but if unlucky you might run out of turns.

So the strat with this team is:
    1. Kill the minions so you can push your team forward
    2. Whenever it's Cook's turn and you have 2 brave use second skill to push Magellan and move your team forward. Do it twice so Magellan is out of the tile effect.
    3. If you have enough brave use Belamy buff (be sure your DMG dealer is in the AOE) if not, use Montezuma to stack up on brave.
    4. Use buffed Gilgamesh or other Nuker to deal the usual damage. It's better not to attack too much with her until the final strike because the buff will disappear. You can use her to move forward. If you have enough turns you can buff her luck prior to the strike so you get some bonus dmg.

edit: This is my team, in case anyone has problems with identifying names. Borrowed Gilgamesh goes in for Machiaveli (lower middle tile).
    - - - Updated - - -

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    My transformed Geronimo could do the 30k requirement even at buff zone. Just as tsu said move forward and she will run away from buff zone then kill her. Montezuma is really useful as tsu said.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Nema After today's mission I thought to myself that I really need a good nuker and I still don't have Geronimo, I had a spare 3* roll ticket and got her lol. I hope I can max her next month but I'm short on gold.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @tsu Good thing you can play gold stage now with skip if you have inof playing items. I just play casually so don't get burn out of game. Game is generous with events so that's help alot.