Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Why the heck that gacha scams me so much. It's again LAST STEP BEFORE THE GUARANTEED ONE and not only that, but i also got Arthur dupe which means all 15k gems i wasted on previous gacha was for nothing. So now I at 0 gems and there's no way I'll get new years girls like Drake. Rip :(

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster If you don't say that you've already spent 15k in first gacha, this could have been a really good pull xd. Feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by Nema View Post
    @duchuanle Thanks. I actually have origial Ivan at 100 and many great units. Missing some isn't big deal. Now I mainly want Sieg.
    Yeah I would love Sieg also, she was such a great tank in Eiyuu Senki

- - - Updated - - -

Australia event reprint start on the 20th. It's your chance to obtain my favorite character Goemon OwO

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster I had a total of 6k~ to spend so I went with double first-pull and ALL GREEN XDDD

I am left with 2950 gems after literally maxing out my gem potential so with today's daily I can do a pull on Vlad again, but I guess I will have to wait another year or God knows how long.

I am in shambles. Goodbye Vlad

I used the tickets and got lots of 4* (Ivan the only brand new, but the most desired <3) which was extremely weird, because the only pulls with 4* were those which I skipped (I am used to clicking through the characters). I guess I will skip from now on xD

- - - Updated - - -

And as expected, three 3* and no 4*. At least better than two full green pulls.... See you next winter.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    This isn't Santa Vlad.
    ss+(2019-12-17+at+06.17.21).jpg

I had over 22k crystals and I rolled everything for three copies of Vlad because i'm an idiot. Could've saved 6k but I really wanted frags of her to uncap her level RIGHT NOW.

I'll hate myself when the next banned comes, but so far I'm still too happy for having her.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i just pulled vlad today got lucky on my last pull, anyway is there any good place for farm exp ?
    anyway i'm still looking for an account with galileo in it, incase someone wanna sell, trade or anything.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Easiest way to get exp (excluding exp books) is to just farm event, since you need to do that anyway and you get pretty nice amount of exp from farming quest, all that while these quests are pretty easy.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @GGRLE Australia event replay is just around the corner. Starts on 20th so you can have your Galileo from pulls I guess.

As to exp farming then the best option is of course complete Level Books missions on rotation, but if you want to maximize it without spending gems (I did when I was a noob....) just replay the true route and include the characters which you want to level up. Since you want to use as little AP as possible you will go with like 4 characters where 2 of which are (near) maxed out and 2 characters you want to XP. Just don't use ancient heroes.

True route is the most consistent means of getting exp and (most importantly) money since you get like 2k every mission.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @tsu @GGRLE Galileo is from the PvP event so it probably be reprinted in 2 months i think

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Winter festival for free stuff. Not sure how to do it. Clicked on stuff then will login few days I assume.
    https://games.dmm.com/cp/festival/winter/

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @duchuanle Okay wrong assumption then, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: okay, some useful info about the Winter Festival. Tidied-up version

The event is mostly about collecting entry tickets. Once you click "participate" you can get those tickets by

1. Signing into any game partaking in the event - 1 ticket per day. No need to visit the site to collect these.
    2. Daily roulette - you can win additional tickets by spinning the wheel. You can win tickets in sets of 1, 3, 5, 25

Depending on the amount of amassed tickets, there are three types of entry.

1. Regular Entry (10 tickets) - Guaranteed 300DMM Points and a chance to win some small cash prize (3x 100K JPY) or Amazon gift card (30x 10K JPY)
    2. Gold Entry (25 tickets) - Guaranteed 500DMM Points and a chance to win a Gaming Monitor, Gaming PC and HTC VIVE Cosmos VR sets (total of 5 sets to win). Also more cash (3x 500K JPY) and gift cards (30x 10K JPY).
    3. Extra Bonus Chance (33 tickets) - chance to win 1 million JPY (about 9K USD).

There are also rare roulette-specific prizes to win:

1. Premium tickets (only 200!) which give you two special raffle entries:
    - Extra Bonus Chance entry (33 login tickets) for 1 million JPY raffle.
    - Separate 2 million JPY raffle entry
    2. Amazon gift cards (1000/500JPY)

For roulette there are days with higher chances to get a prize
    Every weekend - 2x more chance
    24th and 25th Dec and 1st and 2nd Jan - Christmas and New Year bonus - 3x more chance

Participation alone is enough to get the featured in-game prize (for us it's 10x Gacha ticket)

Surplus tickets are exchanged into DMM points at 1 ticket - 5 points ratio

I didn't read the whole rules but I can guess the non-game prizes are for the Japanese players, maybe some other Asian countries like Malaysia. But I don't think anyone is actually having any hopes lol

Last edited by tsu; 12-19-2019 at 10:03 PM.