Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @tsu Sad to see. I can do 4th step but I'm saving. I fear something like this and doubt will get what I want. Good news we're getting 4* ticket as login bonus.
    Ivan banner is up. Did 2 multis first got nothing and second one got old Ivan as big fuck you and Takeru dupe

Last edited by Nema; 12-26-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @Nema Feelsbadman. I did first step and got old Ivan.

The new arena event is harder than last time lol, I'm looking at all 21k+ teams *sweating*

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @duchuanle Yes, I lost many times lol.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

Probably nsfw due to saltiness it may bring lul.
    But holy, that's insane, i'm so happy cuz that was the only attempt i could do in this banner due to lack of gems.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster Give back my waifu! Gratz. I don't even have the Egyptian one.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you so you can get them all soon.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMaster View Post
    [+] Spoiler

Probably nsfw due to saltiness it may bring lul.
    But holy, that's insane, i'm so happy cuz that was the only attempt i could do in this banner due to lack of gems.
    That's insane bruh. Gratz tho :D

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nema I legit haven't won any match after the first one. I've been drawing with people because I cannot finish them off after 50 turns D:

- - - Updated - - -

What team does everyone use for Arena? I'm currently using this team

I'm using Kublai as nuker, Petrus as buffer, Christmas Arthur as secondary buffer + brave generator, Tutankhamen as brave generator + healer, Sorfin for extra magic + wall and Arterui as debuffer + wall.

Currently doing alright with those 26k teams but most of the time result in draw, cuz their Gilgamesh and Archilles just don't die in 1 hit and sometimes got healed back 26k by Himiko.

Tutankhamen in the team has been a big plus against those Archilles team since her unrelease form can debuff a column with +50 wait for a cheap cost of 2 brave.

TL;DR: I slap a buncha girls in and somehow it works pretty good, wooooo. Not good enought to win everytime tho.... Any advice guys?

Last edited by duchuanle; 12-26-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    No luck with first 2 rolls, so gonna duck away

Also the pvp event, eh... For now I go with; Achilles (lv.85), Santa Arthur (lv.70), Ashoka (lv.100), Kubilai (lv.100), Summer Seimei (lv.100), Drake (lv.60). 3 wins so far, but obviously I'm avoiding dangerous looking teams (albeit all of them are 17k++)

EDIT: lol, whaddaya know, with that setup, I got 10 wins. Not touching the highest nor the lowest among opponents.

Last edited by CainLord; 12-26-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    The only thing i learned from pvp is that when i see achilles in enemy team i just don't fight them lol. And considering my team isn't very pvp oriented fighting with 21k+ power teams is 50/50 for me so i try to stick with weaker ones (18-20k). No reason to waste more time trying to win what may be actually an unwinnable fight. Well, at least until i get all the rewards from event.

Last edited by SpeedMaster; 12-26-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    My team is only 19k, though...

Also yeah, got my 1st defeat cause I didn't saw opponent has Achilles, lol.