Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Getting unit from previous banner on current banner can only be good if you already got all units from current banner. I mean, why do I even need second Ivan which i can 5* with gold orbs instead of Kay and Drake which i won't be able to get until next year if i don't get them now? And more importantly, 1 single Ivan won't shorten time needed to get her to 5*, it's still 3 months.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Salty water ahead, please don't enter if you have not prepared yourself >.>

[+] Spoiler

Also the new last stage is a joke with Scorpion lol

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Ah, yes, big tiddy onee-san, gimme. At least she's not limited so someday I'll get her anyway. 1800 gems tho...
    Tough decisions...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if there's anything I learned about this game, it's that if you want to get everyone you should never roll on non-limited banners except for first discount pull maybe. It's important to have 30 4* ticket pieces just in case you somehow don't get someone from limited banner (like me this time, but i had only 20 ticket pieces so rip me anyway), but if they'll continue to throw 3-4 limiteds in a row like this it's gonna be really tough to save up.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    @duchuanle Yes you only need scorpion. I used Achilles friend + scorpion and was too easy. Not interested in these units so skip.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Nema @SpeedMaster ah i got those from first step, was collecting them pieces for 4* ticket so i just hit first step

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    These heroines don't seem that good nor attractive tbh so I am saving for one more New Year pull.

The 3* one is a great physical buffer but Kamehameha is doing fine by herself. So is Belamy

I will do 1st step if I manage somehow.

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Hoo, so the new charas are not limited? Guess I'll stop rolling since I've got the onee-san from the discount rolls.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    HELLO GUYS ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY ULTIMATE LIMITED PULL?

LIMITED PULLS BALANCE - 5 pulls in total = ZERO 4* FOUR 3* and the rest is green.

just kill me

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    @tsu Such a bad luck. I only got Arthur from limited tbh.
    Edit: did first step and got Alexander and new 3*. Was aiming for clown.

Last edited by Nema; 01-09-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    If anyone is still participating in Festival Winter then just a tip: if for whatever reason you forgot/didn't close the app it might not count even when it should. You have to relaunch the game to be sure that you got dem tickets.