Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    @tsu I assume Boda Daruma is the monkey looking one. Even if you give her 2.5 she looks nice. I wish I could get her but won't do second one will keep doing 1800 pulls until I get 30 pieces.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @Nema

monkey looking one
    Even if you give her 2.5 she looks nice
    Hello, Dr. Dolittle :D

On serious note the art is okay, my subjective rating is on battle prowess :P

And yeah I didn't say who is who because it's obvious who is the samurai and who is the buddhist

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Wow this looks really good. Time to save for this queen.
    https://twitter.com/oyariashito/status/1220340780067254272/photo/1

Last edited by Nema; 01-23-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Limited Gawain is my pick, favorite Round Table member. I guess this is some school music band attire? Really counting on this one because I have to be frank, Oyari fucked up limited Vlad, one of my top girls.

But are they gonna keep her in age-regression state? I don't think they should. Maybe a reverse-transformation?

Gameplay-wise though, many heroes with major transform skills are meh including Gawain.

Last edited by tsu; 01-23-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I doubt most players care about age not that I mind them young. I'm not a fan of school costumes. I prefer historical outfits, new year and halloween. School costumes seems off and boring tbh but they appeal to some players I guess.

Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    wew boi that big tiddy queen. She's must have for me now, hope she's not limited (as if?)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Oh wow, very nice design and big "personality" OwO. Looking forward to her release

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @Nema I mean I really like Gawain in her younger state too, just wondering if they allow her to transform like the original, I don't really want her adult side to be ignored.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    We have new event, which I see Cu Chulainn in the introduction but cannot find her anywhere else. Probably a boss then release later owo

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yes, they're teasing Cu before release for sure. For new event you will need to kill as much as possible. I reached 71 but people on twitter did 90.