Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @tsu Good. Will only pull from events and free stuff until they drop that queen. Unless some unexpected character drop and bait me.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @Nema A drunken loli maybe xD

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @duchuanle I like it but I think she will be 3* star and can wait. I still need my twins and not sure if they're included in normal banners.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @duchuanle Yeah I saw this pic, looks nice. The word "prost" comes probably from Romanian language (meaning dumbass/idiot) so I guess Vlad Tepes is getting a friend from Wallachia region. I even checked some historical figures but couldn't pinpoint who could it be.

@Nema Unkei & Kaikei are not part of the 10x gacha. You can check the specific gacha info and odds with the small button at the top. It's the right one, left one is your overall gacha history.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Cu Chulainn banner is out. Did first step and get nothing so imma continue saving up lol.

Another Arena coming for people with Achilles to whale on me uwu, very cool.

Last edited by duchuanle; 02-04-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    After very bad week in gacha games I play got Cu first multi. Was scared because Gelgamish was there and I have it maxed. Guess I can't save and they bait me easily ):

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Yeah, my pull was a loud and clear "CU later" with a green background.

Out of all possible characters I don't have yet 4 out of 5 are those I really really wanted.

I guess it's too much to ask for DMM to distribute the winter festival rewards, I could perhaps manage another pull.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Please tell me she isn't limited. I'm not ready.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster She isn't. Looks like Kanemoto and Archimedes are in game files now. Maybe they will be released soon. That said some ancient heroes are too but they're taking their time.

Last edited by Nema; 02-04-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Pulling for sexy Cu and got a rainbow door on my 2nd pull only for it to be a Machiaveli spook. :(
    May ticket her, I'm up to 32 rainbow tickets now.