Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I got a few dupes from free pull so exchanged them all to max my Chirstmas Arthur.

Valentine banner is out. Maid Columbus is cute owo

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Didn't expect valentine gacha of this caliber.

I am pretty much forced to skip unless some magical event comes around.

RIP Marco Polo :<

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    And Valentire banner is for sure limited? D:

- - - Updated - - -

First 10x was all green. Yeah, that's some mighty unluck curse going through me...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait they nerfed pickup rate from 3% to 1.5% (while raising nonpickup from 3% to 4.5%), nice scum.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster

Oh wait they nerfed pickup rate from 3% to 1.5% (while raising nonpickup from 3% to 4.5%), nice scum.
    That's actually scandalous.

I might not have played many gacha games but Eiyuu Senki is one of the hardest to get the gacha material in.

In literally any other game I know it's way easier or the amount earned bigger.

When you are "maxed" when it comes to challenges (which number is relatively small) etc. so you can't squeeze any gems out you can get only! 50 gems for daily missions and usually max 300-400 from events + 200 if there is a new 3* chara, the rest is either special occasions and daily login bonuses. So it's difficult or impossible at times to even have the first roll in each banner. The density of new banners is most likely gonna stay like it is now or increase.

I mean it's fine to have your own business plan, but with the game being barely 6 months old it's a dick move.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Personally I have almost all normal 4* as f2p since they give lots of tickets from events unlike many other games. I'm skipping this limited banner for example and saving for that queen and have 9700 gems saved now. Getting lucky in cu banner helped alot. Some luck and targeting specific banners help alot. I still don't have 30 pieces since I don't do all 1800 banners but target banners I like. That said luck is part of it. I don't even complete daily mission anymore but from login and events.

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Personally i have more of half 4* units and as for limiteds, i only didn't got summer date and new years drake. And now i would miss valentine units, which makes me sad, since i don't even have enough gems for guaranteed pull.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I didn't expect a surprise Valentine event OwO

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yeah, the new way they handle rateups is scammy, i don't like that. Rip V.Marco Polo :(

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I'm not sure how rate up was in past but featured still have higher rate than others individually but they're more combined.

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    In past it was 3% for rateup and 3% for nonrateup units. Now we have 1.5% for rateup and 4.5% for nonrateup (so you had 50% chance of getting featured unit if you got 4* before and now it's only 25%). And previously if there was more than one limited banner in a row, unit from previous was in next as well (like it was on new years and christmas). And seems like now, when columbus banner got up, marco polo was not carried into columbus gacha pool, so you can't pull them both in one banner.
    Overall, I'm very unhappy with these changes. What a crappy half-niversary :(