Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Thanks for the translation
    Outfits would be good as long as it's possible to get them with ingame currency. If it's only p2w with dmm points then rekt. Hoping for the best.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tried another multi and got new archer. 3000 gems were worth it.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Thanks @tsu for translating. Addition to basic gacha lineup seems interesting, do you think they are adding new 2* or just moving limited chara to normal chara so u can get them using tickets OwO

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @duchuanle Actually they have already listed the changes, gonna browse them now.

No new 2* on sight yet. Will update the post with findings.

OKAY These are the non-gacha updates coming up next maintenance:

- Nation level ceiling at level 80 (wtf? Raised by only 10??)
    - Marriage system added - you give a wedding ring to a chara to marry it (wtf???????????)
    - Daily AP missions now include MONEY missions (finally)

GACHA changes

The most important thing is that there will be a monthly~ rotation of characters included in gachas (both basic 10-pull ticket and non-pickup 10-pull from banners) so during a specific period you are more likely to get specific characters, but you have no chance of getting others. This concerns 3* and 4* characters only. I don't know if 3* gacha ticket is included in this change.

It works like this:

Basic gacha lineup for a given period will consist of 1. regular lineup + 2. monthly lineup (+ 3. limited Ancient Heroes lineup? See below)

Regular lineup is a fixed list of characters, so you can ALWAYS get them:

4*
    Himiko
    Date Masamune
    Sakamoto Ryouma
    Ashoka
    Qin Shi Huang
    Arthur
    Newton
    Liu Bang

3*
    Abe no Seimei
    Xuanzang
    Lancelot
    Leif Eriksson
    Magellan
    Inou Tadataka
    Caesar
    Galahad
    Cortez

Monthly lineup is an addition to the above and is a rotation.

Instead of listing all I will link the tweet with provisional lists. First one is the regular one, the rest is period-bound.

https://twitter.com/eiyuWW_PR/status...79098066530306

As you can see there are some additions like Wallenstein, Odoaker, Sanada Yukimura, Sakanoue no Tamuramaro etc. You can see 追加 on the right for the characters who were added.

The last piece of news is... separate Ancient Heroes gacha list. Honestly I can't grasp how exactly it is gonna work, but word-by-word it seems like once in a month Ancient Heroes Gacha will be open so you can get ancient heroes from 10-pull tickets etc.

You can see the list here with planned addition date (下旬 means last 10 days of the month 月) https://twitter.com/eiyuWW_PR/status...79295706386432

Hopefully it will be clear when it is implemented

Last edited by tsu; 03-02-2020 at 11:50 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Oh hey, marriage system. Was surprised when it wasn't in this game at start. And again, hoping we can get rings without p2w only.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Boom my bank for Siegfried, but cannot get fml. She was one of my fav from Eiyuu Senki....

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Dropped everything that I was saving for the queen and didn't get Siegfried but used my 30 tickets to get it. The plan was to get it through multis while getting queen from 30 gold tickets. Now my plan got fucked.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @SpeedMaster EiyuuWW is my first gacha ever, what the hell is marriage system? Any perks coming from it?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @tsu kantai collection had it. Also azure lane. It wasn't anything special I think just to make whales pay for rings. I don't care about it tbh. Just a way for them to make money. Also for the twins you marry sisters ohnonono. Also your first gacha you will appreciate it if you comapre it to many other cancer games.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @Nema

So far I only tried Tokyo Necro, it has some flaws and uninteresting content but it's fine.

Never touched the "big boys" like Kancolle or AL.

I am fairly content with how Eiyuu Senki played out so far.