Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    @tsu These days I play eiyuu senki and last origin. Last origin will get jap version but it's korean game. Problem koreans don't have many lolis because of their laws. Don't think dmm version will be different from uncensored one though. Kancolle is old and got bored from AL grinding. That said most games are grinding shit. Also found a job recently so stopped being neet lol.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tried my luck and got 9 2* and William Kidd. Awesome. Next time I get a pickup I will hold a party.

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    @tsu
    basically marriage system is a system where you give your favorite girl(s) ring(s). After that they receive new voicelines, maybe new level caps (highly doubt it'll be here) and some other cool things (but usually it's not gamebreaking and not even that much impactful, unless they want to make it shit). Basically, it's just a way to pander to people who want to marry their waifu.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Got the new twins at second step. Trying to beat ancient team now.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Did two steps for the previous banner, got one 3* in total.

I will have gems for first step again but if I am playing like that I won't have more than one-two steps during the summer.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    @tsu I also don't have many savings now. Glad I have an alright luck with this game.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    The game finally took pity on me, though I'd rather have the previous banner's duo.

First step and got both Hugues and Darwin

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    @tsu Gratz! It's always good to have something after long shaft.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    @Nema Thanks

Decided to try the last challenge because I would feel bad without at least clearing it. Went pretty smoothly with borrowed Achilles for some brave + tank and Faust for heavy poison and curse. No time to aim for challenges.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    That post didn't age well.

edit:

Marriage system in, level cap increase in, new banner in (can you stop, game??). Definitely skipping this one although didn't check the chara's strengths.

Marriage - maxed favor (好感度) and stats allow you to marry a character, increasing level cap to 105. You also receive some stat bonuses for the marriage action. Requires 10 hearts and money.

Last edited by tsu; 03-24-2020 at 06:49 PM.