Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This is what I am using, finally starting to have trouble over in Europe, but thats pretty much the end right?

Overall I am pretty satisfied with how everyone performs, besides Prester John. She is super fast and gets lots of actions, but she has such a small range she cant really hit much. The fish are not really useful either on these harder stages. I suppose I could also get rid of Kublai Khan, most of her usefulness comes from her high cost skill.

I am thinking of putting in a second healer, not sure what else I could put in, maybe someone with a good cheap buff. Summer Date Masamune is pretty tanky, but its hard for her to last through the longer stages with 5+ fights. I will look through my units later today and see if I can come up with something.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

THE MIGHTY ZOO KEEPER HAS ARRIVED!
    Admiral Level 101 -- ll -- 181/205 Ships -- ll -- 34/74 Kai Ni

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop Date and main character can unlock skill gauge refill when you use wait and their turn will come fast so you can refill again.
    Gilgamesh banner soon. They skipped Enkidu will she be free? Or just coming in another banner?

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I could switch back in MC, that could help with the harder fights.

I think in general my team is pretty slow, or maybe these harder battles just have op speed. At least Summer Himiko helps with that a bit though.

So ya, I guess I will try switching in mc and some other healer and see how that goes.

EDIT: ok, so I think this is going to be my new team. 800 attack op op. Decided to keep Khan becuase she is 4th promotion. I am still deciding between Manco Capac or Sakamoto. Sakamoto would be fun for the big buff but I think I will see how useful this second heal is.

Is Gilgamesh limited or will she be available in the normal pool later?

Last edited by Yobnomekop; 08-27-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Waifu Fleet: Kako(97), Chitose(127)(06/15/16), Kirishima(101)(12/06/17), Ro-chan(94), Yuudachi(124)(07/20/16), Amagiri(97), Murakumo(96)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop Khan can unlock auto skill recharge every turn in one of her equipment also date and main character when they wait so their turn come back fast and recharge again to use healer when your enemy at disadvantage I think you will need it. As for Gilgamesh not sure but I don't see why it should be limited but glad got her first step but second step was dead multi. I will post picture of recharging equipment when you press wait.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Ok, which equipment are you talking about on khan, I dont think I see that one? It looks like the one on mc only generates 1 orb when you wait. It doesnt seem that useful to me. I am trying to translate some of these equipment skills but its a little tricky with google translate. I am still not entirely sure what some of them do.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    @Yobnomekop It's useful because when you wait your turn come faster so you can refill again. It's useful when you have advantage against enemy or mage enemy so you can refill and use heal against last enemy for example before going to boss maybe. For khan I think it's green piece level 5 equipment.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So...where the 1* units at?

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Makes sense, I never thought about it like that. Also do you think that khan one is worth taking over the hp regen one?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Will the hp regen help much against hard hitters? I think skill gauge boost is better and you can use healer to heal.

IGN
    Yobnomekop
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    True, I was just thinking that I could solo free missions with her pretty easily if I had it. Idk how I feel about spending those rare resources on both right now, but I guess its more important to get the team one for now.

Also, what exactly do those status effects from her weapon choices do?