Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)

[Preview] 5 Year Anniversary Site

5th Anniversary Website:
    https://info.kanpani.jp/news/5th_anniversary

Top:

Banner features most of the EXs so far. Excludes EX Armonica probably because she was too new when they made the banner, and the new EXs from the event.

Twitter Campaign:

Pray to the Stone God for a chance to earn lots of Shinestones.
    https://info.kanpani.jp/news/5th_anniversary_lottery
    You can declare whether your lottery was good (YES) or bad (NO) and tweet it for more shinestones.
    You need to link your twitter to your in-game account to receive the rewards at a later date.

Five Year Anniversary Event

It's thanks to all the players that we have reached a 5-Year Anniversary!
    As a present, the following items will be available.
    After 9/17 to 9/27, you can obtain a [Limited] Unlimited Costume Employee Envelope 2019 Early Autumn and a ★5 Awakening Book from the special event page.

Also, between 8/30 and 9/27, there will be a total of 100x [Limited] Costume Employee Envelopes distributed as log-in bonuses.

These envelopes have employees included up until the Pajapani 1st event.

Misterio Great Travel Journal - Trinity Throne -
    Play the event to earn ☆☆☆☆☆ Isle Idorado
    Skill: Water
    Multitarget Paralysis and Single Target Stun

Trinity Throne EX Employees appear
    ☆☆☆☆☆ [Platinum Knight] Nona Ainsworth
    Skill: Light
    Multitarget Resurrection and Multitarget Heal

☆☆☆☆☆ [Jet Black Knight] Sibylle Zweig
    Skill: Dark
    Pre-empt All Target ATK Buff and Multitarget Attack and Drain

☆☆☆☆☆ [Golden Knight] Michaela Zaccardo
    Skill:
    Multitarget Attack and Area of Effect (including Self) Critical Damage Reduction

Collect 5-Year Anniversary Medals to earn previous Misterio Great Travel Journal Employees!

Popularity Contest and Illustration Contest will be on-going!

Update Info:

8/30:
    Magician Trait [Conquest]
    Chance to activate a special critical when attacking.
    (Can stack with normal Critical)

9/6:
    Cleric Trait [Divine Protection]
    Self HP Recovery every round and 30% chance to reduce damage taken when being attacked.

9/13:
    Soldier Trait [Defensive Formation]
    When in the front-line, increases DEF and Skill Effect based on how little HP is left for Self and the employee directly behind.

New Career Up [Branch Manager]
    A special Career Up appears where you can freely raise your employee.

Requires a new item [Branch Manager Badge] to Career Up!
    A maximum of 5 will be available from the 5-Year Anniversary Event.
    More are planned to be available as rewards from future events.

Level up to earn Branch Manager Points! Spend these points to strengthen your employees.

Branch Manager looks like a separate leveling system from regular Career Up, and may not half the base stats to level up again anymore. Looks like it will just be the four separate categories where you can spend points and reset as you like.
    If anyone's ever played Diablo 3, it looks similar to their Paragon Level system. After reaching the level cap, you don't get more base stats from leveling. Instead, each level gives you a point and you assign it to certain pre-determined stats to get slightly stronger with each level.

3 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 08-30-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    Hmmmmm I'm not sure, what we supposed to do with the Twitter Campaign?

Rep
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)

Go to the lottery page and click this button to authorize your twitter account.

The lobster will then drop some shinestones and you can say YES or NO to tweet if you liked it, and it will drop some more.
    At the end of the campaign, you'll get all those stones.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Folseus Thanks! It works now. :)

Seriously we can do this everyday, and we get the total? That could be a lot of stones. =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    New event has started, it's the annoying farming rare orbs, highly recommend to start farming for Isle orbs.

Last edited by Mikan; 08-30-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    Maintenance over. I got total 142 shinestones from the Lobster Campaign. Thanks Ishigami-sama and ? Producer. =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2674 Post(s)
    lol I missed this. RIP me XD

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    managed to collect 181 shinestones,
    i farmed like crazy and collected 30 sakes, got the black box, and 6 big sakes from event.
    uses the black box, managed to open the 6 black sakes, and only 11 normal sake....slow pcs.. but luckily got the EX Axe, and Healer...wew missed the shield user but still have time will farm more
    they are very generous, i use the 300 point gold box purchased from event store, opened the 50 costume envelope, got so many 6 stars, managed to almost fully evolved 3 units....out of the 50 costume envelope from dailies, i think i got almost 20 6 star units... omg

can someone help give information for the new crab bosses, what element is the boss weak to? i used my previous boss team, and damage was way lower guess not weak against previous boss weakness