Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5505 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @211303: Thanks for the guide. A few questions.

E-2 Part 1

- Question - You have WG42 + T4 20cm Rockets on Michishio and Ooshio. Is that better than 2x WG42 (I have 8 so supply not an issue)? Looked at the chart you posted (thanks for that) and it looks very close in terms of which to use. Both are "same type" so no synergy bonus AFAIK. Can use the T4 20cm - have 2, but wondering if guide assumes players don't have that many WG42 or not.
    Not sure against those two hime, but it doesn't matter when both comp will one shot SDH anyway.

E-2 Part 2 Fleet

- Question - If Abukuma is not luck modded, should she be flag instead of Ayanami (my Ayanami is luck modded)? Bit of a risk with Ayanami 2nd + Searchlight, but OTOH, ABKM NB TCI trigger chance won't be all that much unless flag (or luck modded) so planning on swapping positions with those two.
    Sure.

- Question - Thoughts on support expeditions for Part 2. Read not needed/optional for Part 1, but thoughts on Part 2?

Thanks.
    Better see for yourself. Just use it when you feel passing rate/damage at boss node is an issue.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2668 Post(s)
    Is node S meant for anything?

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    So, are the Friend Fleets any good?

Death from above!

Rep
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    One thing I would like to see is that after one clears an event, ship locks no longer apply. Make post clear farming a bit better, especially for those on Hard.
    I think that would be a welcome change. Though in all fairness, I have never run into problems with regards to ship locks when farming (on Hard).

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Went chipping at E-2P2 Hard with this fleet, but now I'm at last dance, and it seems like this fleet needs a lot of things going for it to be successful (ie. I'm counting a lot on luck, hitting the right targets, not being hit, etc.), so was hoping for opinions and suggestions.

I have Littorio and Roma available, but I'm not sure whether they would be better here or E-3 so hesitated to use them. Besides, I was using Nagato and Mutsu for E-2P1 anyway

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by BlitzAceSamy; 09-11-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzAceSamy View Post
    Went chipping at E-2P2 Hard with this fleet, but now I'm at last dance, and it seems like this fleet needs a lot of things going for it to be successful (ie. I'm counting a lot on luck, hitting the right targets, not being hit, etc.), so was hoping for opinions and suggestions.

I have Littorio and Roma available, but I'm not sure whether they would be better here or E-3 so hesitated to use them. Besides, I was using Nagato and Mutsu for E-2P1 anyway

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    You might want to sortie the Italian BBs in E-2 instead. As long as you have Nelson along with some of the following still available, you should be fine: Iowa, Warspite, Bismarck.
    You might also want to look into sortieing Aquila instead of Ark Royal since the former gets a significantly higher bonus. Obviously, make sure you are able to achieve air superiority at the boss node.
    Also, if you have both Pola and Zara (Due) available as well, you might want to replace one of the CAVs with Pola.

Ship bonuses (Italians, other than Aquila, get the x1.25 bonus at node V):

Source: wikiwiki

Last edited by Kuropo; 09-11-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

E2 Hard Clear

E2 Hard Cleared:

​Phase 1 is pretty straightforward, just copied 221303's comp and did not have any real problems.
    Node Support can help with the passing rate of the TCF.

For Phase 2 again, pretty much copied 211303's comp and chipping was a walk in the park
    LD on the other hand was a bitch, and after around 20 failed runs (half of them being with NagaMutsu comp) I decided to just wait for Friend Fleets.
    And what do you know, first run with Friend Fleets is a clear.

I will say though, Friend Fleets don't seem to be anything extraordinary, even the "upgraded" ones.

Good luck to anybody still at it!

Death from above!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5505 Post(s)
    I updated the recommended fleet to match the change in the lock guide. Basically just change Shigure to Jervis.

- - - Updated - - -
    @BlitzAceSamy swaping Jervis in for Murasame is a good idea if you have pudding, Johnston and/or Fletcher for E3.

I also agree that you should either go with full euro BB light STF or heavy STF with Nagato touch and AO.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kuropo E3 is free to enter post-clear. It will still tag your un-tagged ship though.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    E2 Hard cleared!

Notable drops: Ark Royal, Grecale

Comps used are mostly based on the recommended fleet posted by @211303. Part 1 is straightforward if you have the required anti-installation equipment. For part 2, getting to the boss is easy, so you do not really need node support until LD, where node T may start to become a threat, but from my runs, it's not mandatory. However, boss support is highly recommended for LD because the imps will be sabotaging the day outcome and will affect night battle performance in a way. It'll boil down to the boss armour rolls and the crits from successful torpedo cut-ins for the victory.

8 LD attempts for part 2.

P.S FF won't help much except probably pushing the remaining himes to red hp and thus give your ships an additional lifeline to perform their NB attacks.

Part 1

Replay:
    https://kc3kai.github.io/kancolle-re...om/kbYj2z3.png

Part 2

Replay: https://kc3kai.github.io/kancolle-re...om/I6AhsDs.png

LBAS for part 2 (use 1 fighter 3 bombers per base for part 1)

Last edited by Ken G; 09-11-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    About Jervis for E-2H P2, can I replace here with other high-luck ships like Shigure and Hatsushimo? I don't have Fletcher and Johnston yet so I can't use either of them to replace Jervis there. I'm reserving Yukikaze for E-3H as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"